THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yeah. I agree that a lot of posts can be just to increase post number.
But really, how many people actually care about post number(I know I don’t). Though it can be of use for new users who know everyone. It would be disappointing to find out the person with the most posts is the one spamming out low effort forum game posts.
But for actual users I don’t think we should care too much.
I also think they’re a useful way to keep people on the forums for long enough to reach the next thrive release, as it is quite easy to get bored and forget about the game if nothing happens for a long stretch of time.
(This is all just my opinion)

2 Likes

See what you are supposed to do is sound like you are making a point, and at some points, maybe you are…
But the thing is, to do this successfully, now listen carefully, this is the tricky bit. What you need to do, is drag on for much longer than you need to, for example this post right here! It’s boring, but sneakily disguises the fact that I am merely trying to increase my post count! Very sneaky. So sneaky in fact, that it even looks like an important post too! One people should actually read, until they realise they wasted their time reading nothing. Very sneaky. I am the sneak master! The sneakster! On a scale of 1 to 10,

Ok, I’m done.

3 Likes

I thought this was pretty neat…

Not a rickroll, I promise

2 Likes

Nice one, learned a lot about “phages” today! along with biological medicine crap.

3 Likes

Indeedaronni, I even thought that one day Bacteriophages could make their way into the microbe stage somehow… Infact, I think minegamer made a short animation for a theoretical phage attack in the future

3 Likes

I was thinking about using those glitchy black clouds for bacteriophages, but it turned out that it would get tedious and unbalanced quickly

2 Likes

Also there is no way to avoid bacteriophages, you would end up seeing the same cutscene over and over again…

3 Likes

Yeah, t’would get rather annoying at a rapid rate.

2 Likes

Sorry for doubleposting, but I’m loving the activity in the future game section.

Not that all of it is… useful to the game, but still.

no belgiumposting in future game pls

Exactly. Post that stuff here. We need to try to hit that per thread post limit to have a V2 of this thread.

How much would that post limit be?

I think it’s around 10000 or so.

Edit: I checked the settings and it is 10000

2 Likes

I might restart the achievement thread just so we can somehow get to that limit

Unfortunately, it would cause unfair title increase, but that’s the cost of societal progress.

NOOOOOOOO
Dont do it!

1 Like

You can’t tell me what to do, crab.
However, the moderators can.

Well maybe if you read this
really

long

I can

distract you while

I

make

my own

achievements thread

1 Like

Wait! You haven’t gotten moderator permission-!

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!!!

I AM INVINCIBLE

And so it begins…

The infinipost hive mind has been invoked…