THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

where do i put [img]

I think the image you saved is just really small. Even without the size part in [img] it is really small.
This is the image in its entirety: https://thrivecommunity-uploads.b-cdn.net/original/2X/e/ec68283bbc400f5b8d13b45e202111d2fb2fc715.jpeg

thanks discobot
edit: Evolution4Weak only u have high rez
edit2: BowlDawg has the same problem probably u do to

The Roboromb community forum.

3 Likes

I noticed that while I was browsing the threads XD

I just like to reply to things people say, I don’t know why

2 Likes

I want to know if the male gamer steriotype is corect with Thrive vote what gender ur:

• Male
  • Female

0 voters

1 Like

(insert attack helicopter gender joke)

the actual statistics of gamer gender is around 60/40 in favor of male. the reason we don’t see as many female gamers as there are is because of what types of games females play, Thrive is not a game many females would play at least in it’s current state. I could go for hours just stating all the reasons why the steriotype exists (I did an essay on it) but I will spare y’all from my rambling.

2 Likes

I have yet to find a female Thrive player, let alone one that uses the forums.

1 Like

maybe they’re just lurking
waiting for the right time to strike

1 Like

What do you mean by that? :eyes:

1 Like

racist
(10 character cutoff)

1 Like

mate I have yet to find a Thrive player IRL, no matter the gender

3 Likes

That’s because we’re not real. We’re only part of your mind. Thrive was abandoned last year.

3 Likes

Thrive was abandoned when it started

1 Like

wAkE uP! wAkE uP! wAkE uP!
WaKe Up! wAkE uP!
WaKe Up! wAkE uP!
WaKe Up! wAkE uP!
WaKe Up!
WaKe Up!

Wake up lieutenant!

There are a few notable female Thrive players, such as Kawuit and Peridot. For less prominent members, well, they don’t talk much and we don’t know much about them (they might be more indicative during June). The discord server has a much larger (silent) member base, which probably did not contribute to the survey mentioned below.

http://revolutionarygamesstudio.com/devblog-7-lies-belgiumed-lies-and-statistics/

2 Likes

Kawuit?

Cool.

Thrive is a very masculine game, don’t question it.