THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

What’s wrong with social media?

They keep making me procrastinate, they’re stronger than me :cry:

3 Likes

channel your inner caveman, thats sure to work deepsix.
They are no match for caveman

1 Like

that and most sites allow libtards to cancel people because they don’t like them very much…
also tiktok is a pit of death and destruction that will eventually bring humanity to its knees…
and facebook steals private info of billions of people and sells them to the highest bidder…
and twitter allows THE TALIBAN to have an account on it…
there are lots of reasons…

2 Likes

I feel like you are focusing only on the negative parts of those sites

2 Likes

true social media is a mixed bag although people tend to focus on the negatives about them (but I can’t really blame them tbh)

2 Likes

yeah its just human nature, people tend to focus on the negatives more. I also think it’s because of youtube channels focusing on things like “tik tok cringe” because it gets more views similar to how news channel talk more about bad news

Geez, it’s been already quite a while since the last time I’ve been here. I’m missing so much because school is becoming one of my main activities.

School do be like that tho :frowning:

5 Likes

One word…

Around $1,059.23, that’s pretty nice for the first donation campaign :slight_smile:

pretty random but i was thinking about it.
once a few months ago i went out to get some groceries for my new apartment and i didn’t remember the building it was in and ended up knocking on some poor old woman’s door for like ten minutes, i thought my friend was inside and couldn’t hear me so i was knocking pretty hard…
after a while i realized that i had the wrong building and found my apartment.
i heavily apologized to the people and went home.
the memory still embarrasses me to this day…

Oooooooooooof. That story is a mood.

The domain registrar used for revolutionary games websites had DNS issues today (which is why the websites were unavailable):

Good news everyone! I just got the aficionado achievement! I’m surprised I’ve visited every day for 100 days in a row…its felt like only a few!
Time really flies when your having fun!

3 Likes

Laughs in Devotees

Hey, my name is now properly displayed! No more thinned out J’s!

Too bad bold characters still don’t work.

i just saw the new minecraft mobs for the yearly vote, and while i’m kind of underwhelmed by all of them i think the allay would probably be the most interesting for minecraft mechanically, at least to redstone engineers, which is sad because i have no idea how redstone works and am not really interested, so overall i don’t really like any of them (even though they’re all interesting and have good designs) but the allay could be used to do some interesting stuff.
i’m voting allay.

I would pick copper golem, they could be used in so many things, like deco, redstone, and more!

Yeah, copper golem would be usefull for making redstone machines with random outcomes.