THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Underwater civs making forges/fires that float on top of the water to cook/smelt stuff (maybe using pumice as a base or oil to help fuel)

If anyone is about to reply that idea, dontā€™t. Or at least donā€™t reply in this thread, go to the underwater civs discussion thread.

2 Likes

weā€™re 400 posts away from having 100,000 posts in the forum!

2 Likes

How do you know that

the site statistics sections of this

1 Like

who wants to troll the underwater civs?

but still we have a long way to go before 10,000 in this threa

Just realized i missed my anniversary by two days :frowning:

Well, Iā€™ll be damned. TeaKing is one of our moderators! Tea is safe from being wasted here! No Boston Tea party here!

Yeah, heā€™s the moTEArator. (Totally just stole that from his profile lol)

Wtb I just heard someone screaming in the forest.

Ancestors (humankind odyssey) has one of the best OSTs in this galactic cluster

Change my mind

i dare someone to create the full lineage of LUCA to humans in thrive when the full game comes out

1 Like

Oh hey the serverā€™s up again.

1 Like

What happened?
Oh I see from the server logs that the server has been on for close to 3 hours now. Likely the server hosting provider had some issues or something?

I dont see anything wrong with the server before and after Centar writh that, and i like every 30 min logging in here

Wait, so you donā€™t host the Forumsā€™ server?

Whoā€™s gonna catch the Chip and Dale movie tomorrow

I donā€™t think anyone runs random servers in their closet in 2022 anymoreā€¦
We pay a server hosting company to provide the server capacity to run the various things for Thrive.

Did you hear? Wikidot was breached by Russia. I can see no reason why exfiltrating peopleā€™s fanfics is a useful use of hacking power.

They take their personal data, I guess?