THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Two people are typing

Oh boy, here we go.
Wunderbaaaaaaaaaar.

1 Like

Knock it out you guys. Kiky, maybe not have the first post after a temporary ban be a personal attack. There’s a difference between constructive criticism and saying someone is whatever you called him, and rednascar, maybe not call someone a retard for using improper grammar, especially when your correction is still incorrect.

5 Likes

I said belguitard as in a turd from belguim

…You can’t just replace a curse with another word/stars or something and expect it not to be taken as an insult

2 Likes

Well we all know what you’re hiding with that Belgium.

thanos car thanos car

How did I offend him I just sed for him to try to accept when he is wrong its only human to be afraid of change?

…okey-dokey. See ya around…?
Aye but from the sound of it you could’ve been a bit more pleasant in your wording.

Edit: Aight Rednascar what’s with the post-editing

and why is the forum not picking up on it

1 Like

Why do u edit ur post?! It makes me look stupid and makes u look bad also its still offensive!

Rednascar, don’t edit an older post to remove a curse word or something and expect it to never have happened. You do know mods can see earlier edits right?

And KikyGames, you still didn’t provide “constructive criticism”, it was a personal attack and there was plenty of reason for him to be offended

EDIT: Wait why did this register as a respone to Biologicah?

What?
That was advice for him how not to think that he is (word that he calls him self).

Probably because you clicked “reply” on my post. If not, likely an error.
Edit: adding quote for context

Here we go again?

Look, my boy Kiky, saying someone is stupid based on their beliefs is offensive.

and Nascar, please stop editing your posts removing swears and offensive content. It won’t help the situation.

1 Like

There is a fine line. The human rights say that it isnt good to attack beliefs but it says that its good to spread ur belief and now for atheism to spread it needs to ruin ur feelings, trust me i felt like a floating meatball for weeks!

So… what happened
There are edited posts that I can’t read so I’d like a recap

1 Like

Me giving advice to @Rednascar11
@Rednascar11 getting offended
Me getting offended

What the actual hell are you talking about human rights for?

1 Like

Alright, first of all I will admit that I haven’t really been following this conversation, so I may be missing some context here.

However, as it looks to me right now, both @KikyGames and @Rednascar11 are breaking rules, by calling names and editing/deleting more offensive posts. I will discuss this with the rest of the mod team, but for now, I would appreciate it if everyone stopped name-calling and then editing. Yes?

Hold up, what?

Where in the 12 realms does human rights come into this?