THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

The demographic took a huge shift. I remember going onto the first forum and looking at all the discussions about biology and ahem hydrothermal plants to smelt the metal.

Now?

Memes and insults literally everyday.

3 Likes

Stuff like this. Literally what does roblox have to do with what we’re talking about it’s only tangentially related to the topic at hand.

Just thought I would bring it up, sorry if it was a little too unrelated

I try to keep some science related topics going, mainly in the TU thread and other ones. Try my best to make good concept art for aliens and other animals.

I’m not saying i’m keeping the forum pure, just doing what Thrive was meant for.

Dammit guys this kind of drama is only allowed in civilisation forum games.

1 Like

can some-mod lock this? we can use the ShoutBox.

i know this is off-topic to the discussion on hand but
there 10 people still online on the old old forum

E D I T :

7 of the people have left the fourm

I don’t think it would be best to lock this.

i’m leaving

it think this thread has it own purpose:
  1. The Shoutbox And Discord Is For 1 Off Comments And Stuff For Like That
  2. This Thread Is For Smaller Discussion Not Worth Creating A Thread For
  3. Threads Are For Long Discussions
1 Like

Hey folks. https://twitter.com/Untrustedlife/status/1059166752339382278

2 Likes

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT THE WHOLE FORUM DOWN
WELL START FROM SCRATCH
I T S T H E O N L Y W A Y

4 Likes

I guess you noticed the recent debacle, eh?

Also, if the forum does shut down, i’ll need to do a copy and paste fest with my TU submissions.

Evereyone who clicks that twitter link should seriously consider supporting me on patreon. Early access to in-dev thrive versions :stuck_out_tongue:

Also it will mean i have an actual reason to continue working on it because right now i dont aside from my own desire to play a finished version of thrive.

I’ll support you…

If I can learn how to use it.

1 Like

How To Use Patreon As A Patron

E D I T 1 2 0 9 :
I G NO R E
T HI S

2 Likes

You click the link https://www.patreon.com/Untrustedlife then click “become a patron”

Joke_definition
(A bad one)

Nothing personal or anything, but is that even allowed? (sharing dev versions in exchange for money)

1 Like

I dont find saying “im going to support you haha i was joking” funny