THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

32 minutes

3 Likes

WOAH, we have a bot ?!?!

2 Likes

This is no longer the Thrive Community Forum. It is the @Louix Community Forum.

10 Likes

Hahahahaha, I SWEAR i’m not spamming ! And btw, Louix Community Forum is a great name, It think we should rename it to that

2 Likes

How about we dedicate the entire forum to Oliver’s musics?
That sounds like a good idea.

4 Likes

I just checked the mail logs after not checking it for a few days and I found a few interesting things.
The only failed email was messages to that spammer (at least I assume it was that as the site doesn’t look legitimate).
And @StealthStyle who gets a lot of emails isn’t receiving them currently as the server that mailgun has been sending our emails from has been put on some blacklist that gmail ignores but a few other smaller mail providers seem to use and block messages.

1 Like

Is there anything we can do about that?

2 Likes

Wait, what ? That’s weird

2 Likes

Other than emailing mailgun support, who probably already know that one of their servers got blacklisted. Not really unless we move to another mail server, which might mean that the emails have a high chance of going automatically to junk mail (initially), but it wouldn’t be shared so there would be a lower chance of getting blacklisted.

1 Like

Hm, I hadn’t noticed I wasn’t getting any emails.

@discobot fortune

Will I become Galactic Emperor?

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Most likely

4 Likes

@discobot fortune
Will i be the next spammer?

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

2 Likes

wut does that even mean?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Do not give your attention to what others do or fail to do; give it to what you do or fail to do. — Dhammapada

3 Likes

@discobot fortune
Will i become an aware?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

3 Likes

We should have a bot spam channel :sweat_smile:

3 Likes