THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

(OrganismOverlord) #1250

@venom Stop posting so much.

(brandon) #1251

SEE YA GUY LATER ON WENSDAY

(The Third Duke of Silly) #1252

Please calm yourself and speak in an appropriate, non-shouting manner if you wish to last at least a week on this forum.

Also, restrict the amount you post, please. Please edit your messages if you have more to say, or put multiple points into a single post if that is the case.

As per protocol, I must inform you to read the rules in the FAQ thread, to declare that there is dire consequences for asking about underwater civilisations, and conduct yourself in an appropriate manner at all times.

Otherwise, welcome to the forums, newcomer.

(OrganismOverlord) #1253

Heโ€™s another friend from school.

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #1254

Robo! Stop bringing wierdos to our neat and organised forums!

(OrganismOverlord) #1255

It was thy @JBot who brought him to this world! It was he who brought the evil you speak of!

("Belgium isotope" "Achievement hunter" "King of badcalls") #1256

Whatโ€™s the belgium thing? Why is that considered an insult? I thought it was a nationality.

(OrganismOverlord) #1257

Itโ€™s the most offensive word in the galaxy, according to a certain hitchhikers guide of it.

(Evolution4Weak) #1258

("Belgium isotope" "Achievement hunter" "King of badcalls") #1259

But why is it considered to be sooooooooo ruuuuuuuuuuuude?

(Evolution4Weak) #1260

Its not really rude

(ฮ”ั„ - Delta Phi) #1261

Donโ€™t you ever say such things.

(OrganismOverlord) #1262

Lately iโ€™ve been trying to experiment with planets and planet generators that I could use for Thrive. I found a generator called โ€˜MaptoGlobeโ€™, and this thing has helped me ALOT

Heres just a few examples of what iโ€™ve made with it, most are from the Sarduan page in the Thrive Universe.

Since I prefer most of my Thrive Universe submissions or concept art for the game to be more foreign and alien, I tend to go with choosing these types of platforms. Iโ€™m still editing a few of them, mostly the Sarduansโ€™ timeline, which I might actually add stages to when I have the time.

(Untrustedlife) #1263

Not Thrive, โ€œThrive Universeโ€ we donโ€™t want people getting confused. Also, it looks cool.

(cerealkiller) #1264

Did you guys see the new Banksy poster ?

(OrganismOverlord) #1265

GLOBAL SKINNER

Something I made at school, donโ€™t ask.

(He who abuses the search function) #1266

Isโ€ฆ is thatโ€ฆ a MEME? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hereโ€™s something to take your mind of the last few posts:

(๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅThe Lord Of Bored๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„) #1268

yesโ€ฆ but it is funny

Silicon based life
(The Third Duke of Silly) #1269

โ€ฆwhat?
How so?
There must be some hidden punchline that I do not see.