THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Robo! Stop bringing wierdos to our neat and organised forums!

2 Likes

It was thy @JBot who brought him to this world! It was he who brought the evil you speak of!

Whatā€™s the belgium thing? Why is that considered an insult? I thought it was a nationality.

Itā€™s the most offensive word in the galaxy, according to a certain hitchhikers guide of it.

5 Likes
1 Like

But why is it considered to be sooooooooo ruuuuuuuuuuuude?

Its not really rude

Donā€™t you ever say such things.

3 Likes

Lately iā€™ve been trying to experiment with planets and planet generators that I could use for Thrive. I found a generator called ā€˜MaptoGlobeā€™, and this thing has helped me ALOT

Heres just a few examples of what iā€™ve made with it, most are from the Sarduan page in the Thrive Universe.

Since I prefer most of my Thrive Universe submissions or concept art for the game to be more foreign and alien, I tend to go with choosing these types of platforms. Iā€™m still editing a few of them, mostly the Sarduansā€™ timeline, which I might actually add stages to when I have the time.

2 Likes

Not Thrive, ā€œThrive Universeā€ we donā€™t want people getting confused. Also, it looks cool.

1 Like

Did you guys see the new Banksy poster ?

1 Like

GLOBAL SKINNER

Something I made at school, donā€™t ask.

Isā€¦ is thatā€¦ a MEME? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hereā€™s something to take your mind of the last few posts:

3 Likes

yesā€¦ but it is funny

ā€¦what?
How so?
There must be some hidden punchline that I do not see.

Thereā€™s a sponge species that is silicon based

Spongebob?

If not, care to elaborate?

(Also, what is up with these 20 characters?)

I read it in one of my books, but Iā€™m too lazy to get out of my bed and get it.

1 Like

Relatable.

20 Characters