THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

(OrganismOverlord) #1290

My friends, you have not yet come to fathom the length my eyes see. They see beyond the oceans of Earth, they can smell colours, they can catch brainwaves. According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. I have observed the progression of the virtual game known as a ‘Thrive’, as it develops past the current state of programming. I live off a motto that says, ‘yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery’. I have goals and agendas. Where ever I’ll be tomorrow, that’s where I’ll be. Poopy-di scoop Scoop-diddy-whoop Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop Scoop-diddy-whoop.

Skadoosh.

I think making your posts excessively verbose and adding a buncha gibberish violates the “No filler text to circumvent the character minimum” rule.

(Δф - Delta Phi) #1292

While I may be in accord with this individual, I am a firm believer in the right to a good joke. Not a meme, a vile photogram of indeterminate origin, but some finely-crafted text can lend us ladies and gents a good chuckle every once in a while. As long as it is suitably quarantined in the Misceyanious Talke That Doth Requite A New Thread, Nova, then I see no reasone to strike out against these innocent posts.
Now, if one were to insert a figment of verbosity into a hence-uncorrupted thread, then I may lash out with the force of the legendary weapon, Banhammer. Alas, this Hammer of Banning, Arm of the Law, Executioner of the Unapropos, is loath to being drawn. Such is the struggle of heroes.

(𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅) #1293

However, on behalf of every forum user in the immediate location, I gravely fear the possibility that this long-running humorous concept may in actuality have gone far beyond the limit in which it is considered safe to use without criticism from the general public, in the nature of the concept seeming stale or overused. It is at this point in time that we as a collective community must agree to cease use of this joke in order to prevent any mishaps. I am in your (the viewer’s) favour for the fact that you agreed to focus your optical organs towards my post and absorb the important information located on it.

(Evolution4Weak) #1294

me brein to smal four understand

(OrganismOverlord) #1295

Then we must enlarge your brain, with the power of EDUCATION.

(𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅) #1296

Lesson 1: Bats are mammals, not bugs.

Thats all you need to know

(cerealkiller) #1297

Source ???

(The Third Duke of Silly) #1298

My bedroom window, there’s no bugs but plenty of bats, they must be mammalian.

(cerealkiller) #1299

nobody noticed that I ignored the minimum character rule with my 9 character post…

(He who abuses the search function) #1300

yes

Good thing that you pointed it out. Otherwise you might have gotten away with it.

(𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅) #1302

Whenever hhyyrylainen says something like that I get this chilling sensation like HAL had just discovered my plot to turn him off and recover the ship

(Waap) #1303

Was just checking my emails and never have I felt so memorable. I don’t know how other brains work but mine can keep track of like, two interests at a time. I never intentionally left, but I also don’t have anything I can contribute beyond opinions anyway.

(OrganismOverlord) #1304

A wild WappFu appears!

In all seriousness, you havent been on in a while.

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #1305

Welcome back! Nice to talk with ya now that your online.

(OrganismOverlord) #1306

I can’t stop thinking about this

Summary

CnV-teRUIAATxBX

(*Dab*) #1307

. . .

what disgusting human being created this disgustingly perfect being.

(OrganismOverlord) #1308

I don’t know, but I love the devil out of it.

(The Third Duke of Silly) #1309

So do I.
Vicious overgrown robins.