THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

The gravest sin!
We must punish this heretic.

1 Like

By reverting him to the Microbial status!
Muahhahahahha

I was necroing a few pages, not enough to resort to something so evil.

Away, you radioactive Brachyuran decapod!

2 Likes

Why, you Mechanised Darwin IV Abomination of the Spacefaring variety!

Iā€™ll be backā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll be waiting for youā€¦

Probably not though, iā€™ve got some stuff to do. Speaking of Darwin IV, iā€™m working on something called Hawking IV, inspired by Darwin IV and Sagan IV.

1 Like

Coolies, I might make a world called DeGrasse IV
or Tyson IV
Tyson sounds better

I like that.

Hawking IV will be some sort of genetic experiment by the you guessed it large walking green planty things with technology. They basically turn the planet into a huge laboratory, then study the wildlife from there, and hopefully discover a sapient species adapting to the environments of the world.

An entire world, begun by a singe celled microbe built by the hands of another species. Fun science stuff.

EDIT: and heres Hawking IV, a few months after the first single celled microbial organism was inserted into the young world.

1 Like

Its kinda, not green

Of course itā€™s not greenā€¦

Microbes can grow pretty fast yā€™know

Photosynthetic organisms donā€™t have to be green.
They could also just be too sparse to see from space, or too small.

Edit: Yes, biologicah. The microscopic organisms are indeed too small.

Too small, hmm.
Ya think so?

Yes, they are too small, hence the name MICROSCOPIC

1 Like

Whatā€™s a microscope?

GREENPLANETCOOl
fixed the picture

3 Likes

dude.
I was kidding.

Thats a whole lotta green. Anyways, I scrapped the idea on Hawking, but not entirely. I might work on my own storyline, hence that iā€™ve been working on the Britomartis one for a while now. The planet idea will be changed to a more oceanic world, and still have the same genetic experimentation idea in mind.

Now, I may or not have gotten inspiration from a certain cough @Biologicah cough cough

So was I.

dude.

Also keep up the good work @RoboRomb

1 Like

@BowlDawg Thanks man. Iā€™ll try to make the new storyline less Biologicah and less Subnautica, while keeping that same vibe from both of them. Iā€™ll post updates on both of them as a I go.

As a matter of fact, heres the wiki for Britomartis that iā€™ve been working on.
https://britomartis.wikia.com/wiki/Britomartis
Keep in mind that Britomartis was heavily inspired by Subnautica, or at least the story was. Someone else actually created it, that someone being a good friend of mine. If is does have anything similar to Subnautica, I donā€™t mind you messaging me about it, iā€™ve been working on the story for quite some time now.

I havent heard or seen the Subnautica storyline so i wont be able to help much with that, but im sure i can do other stuff as well.