THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Well, i’m glad you’re willing to help.

Anyways, the second story is a little different than Britomartis.

Britomartis was meant to be a world of discovery and science, including the history of a world.

The other one, however, is suppose to be more dark, dreary, yet still have that science tone to it. It will have an atmosphere similar to this

You cant try and explain my own joke to me and then claim you were also joking

I see what you mean, and i probably didnt make it joke-ish enough, maybe i should have used this font to make it seem more exaggerated?

Its fine, I understand. Dude.

dude
1 Like

Is this the secret to @RoboRomb’s post count?

5 Likes

It must be.
Quick, artificially deflate the post count!

The shortness of your comment is upsetting

1 Like

The fact that I couldnt think of what else to post is upsetting.

Probably shouldnt have posted it if that was the case.

double post

Rednascar messaged me on Discord wondering if he could be brought back to the forums. I don’t support him coming back, thats just what he asked. I

1 Like

ha ha ha

pleeeeaaaaseeeee doooooOOOOON’T-

2 Likes

I didn’t ask to bring him back. He asked me.

I really don’t care if its a yes or no.

1 Like
  • Bring nascar back
  • Keep him banned (The easy option)

0 voters

Before I select any of the given options, lets look over the pros and cons first.

First, what exactly did he do? I wasnt there to see what was happening, and I only say KikyGames posts at the time.

1 Like

I forget, because his actions were so traumatic that I blocked them out of my mind

2 Likes

While that his true, lets look over the pros and cons anyway.

KikyGames

Pros - ?

Cons - False scientific nonsense, annoyance, irrational and rude behaviour, and others.

Rednascar

Pros - Only meant the best, yet executed it poorly, though he tried. KikyGames was the one that started annoying Rednascar in the first place, anyway.

Cons - Some of the same problems as KikyGames, though not as traumatic.

Im probably too biased to fairly determine whether or not rednascar should return, but if kiky asked it would be a definite no from me

For sure, Kiky had it coming.

I’ll just go ahead and show my bias, i’m okay with Rednascar around. I just feel kind of bad for him.

I say we can give him a second chance, although the mods are the true determiners on this.

If they actually wanted to return then they should have messaged a moderator so that we could privately discuss it.
I don’t think it is a very good idea to discuss this openly.

2 Likes