THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

So I’m guessing that discobot isn’t an actual user but the forum’s resident bot?

2 Likes

@discobot fortune
Will i get ban soon

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

3 Likes

@discobot quote
Belgium

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Life is the flower for which love is the honey. — Victor Hugo

3 Likes

Ok people, no more discobot spam in this thread. I’ll make a new thread for it.

3 Likes

Or ban discobot

3 Likes

I feel like this is the best option, or maybe remove the “quote” function and the “fortune” funtion, since they have no use except for spamming

3 Likes

U monster how could u even think of such a thing?

3 Likes

@Omicron It’s probably moreso that there should be a limit for those kind of things, like for example how many can be posted per thread or something.

3 Likes

@Untrustedlife is currently streaming some Thrive development if anyone is interested: https://www.twitch.tv/untrustedlife/

3 Likes

Of course we’re interested! We wouldn’t we be-
…what do you mean there’s only 6-10 people watching?

3 Likes

Sorry cant go to twitch with this phone,whybnot youtube?

3 Likes

Due to timezone differences I couldn’t watch live. Luckily the archive recording seems mostly complete it just has some conveniently muted parts due to music.

2 Likes

I just realised that I missed the last Thrive Dev Livestream™

damn :frowning:

3 Likes

It is available to watch on his twitch, there’s just two parts where the audio is muted.

2 Likes

We’ve done it, we had 10 users online simultaneouslyKuvakaappaus%20-%202018-03-15%2022-37-35

3 Likes

Marvelous, this forum is quite popular it seems.

4 Likes

Remember, remember, the 24th of October, 2016, when 71 users existed simultaneously

2 Likes

Who’s the only aware now? @hhyyrylainen

3 Likes