THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

You’d assume the exact opposite though, since most people spend more time inside because it’s cold outside.

1 Like
True enough, @Omicron , true enough. Nevertheless, most people become more depressive in winter. That could explain why posts are decreasing. By the way, there are still exceptions to the “more time inside” thing. For instance, I almost never go outside except when I’m going to school regardless if it’s winter, summer, spring or fall (I’m not someone who’s very social, even though I’m speaking to you guys, for I’m better at writing than speaking).

i’m bored of this forum and therefore my posting count is basically collapsing

posts will explode when 0.4.0 comes out probabbly.

I hope you don’t mean that the bug reports will start flooding in as that is something that is worse than no posts at all. Especially if they are all duplicates.

1 Like

A series of “Hey guys I found a bug” without any details or anything

1 Like

People could end up visiting relatives for the holidays, so there is that.

1 Like

oh you northern hemisphere louts, why I outta…

1 Like

Made whatever this is.

To be honest, I feel terrible for butchering QuantumCrab so badly, forgive my bad art skills.

Also, mittens because hands suck to draw

2 Likes

So we’re drawing members now?

7 Likes

I take back everything I said.

I also like what you did with hhyyrylainen.

1 Like

Someone should draw baased on my avatar.

Seems doable for most people here, but what is your avatar anyway?

Kuvakaappaus%20-%202018-12-10%2012-38-23
:cry:

4 Likes

I can’t think of many threads for current game that will actually be current game and not future game cell stage.

There isnt that much to talk about the current game, with the exception 0.4.0 / 4.0.0 / 0.0.4 (I don’t remember the order it was in). The future of the game is much more interesting to some people on here, but thats just what I think.

The game as it is right now is mostly just run around, avoid shooting cells, and report bugs, so not much to talk about. Now I could make more future game cell stage threads but that isn’t current game, even the newest current game, common names, isn’t a current game, it’s more of a future game since that’s what is being talked about.

Im sure when we relerase 0.4.0 things will get better, its a much more fun game now

I actually havent played the game yet. When it gets to the aware stage, i’ll start playing it. I’m hyped to start forming alien civilizations.

Yeah, 0.4.0 will be much better, so… . 0.4.0 is like the transcanadian railroad, it’ll improve everything.

4 Likes