THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I’m gonna start playing by the time multicellular comes around, for reasons i have mentioned before.

Why wouldnt you want to try it before then???

When it reaches a point where I can play through it and experience many things during it, i’ll be willing to play it.

Well, to me, I’d play the game as long as it doesn’t crash 1 minute after starting a new game. (First times I had played the game, I could play for hours without any crash. But, thanks to Murphy’s laws, now I can only play for 5 minutes if I’m lucky)

3 Likes

That sounds like your game crashes whenever a component of your cell duplicates, I have that too.
At the beginning I couldn’t find nutrients, didn’t avoid shooting cells, and died before any component duplicated. Now it happens faster.

Memes are allowed if they are thrive related right? So the ride never ends meme is allowed.

It depends on what you mean by it. It needs to be directly Thrive related, so just posting a random The Ride Never Ends meme isn’t allowed, while I think something like this is probably allowed.

Is this considered a Thrive meme?

Summary

3 Likes

Slap the Thrive logo on it and it is.

2 Likes

Is this better?

Summary

4 Likes

Crap, you beat me to it.

Summary, or is it?

2 Likes

No, my crash occurs on different events, not only when my cell duplicates… . (Saving the game, playing for 1-5 minutes, etc.) My crash can be totally random.

So what you are saying that there isn’t any specific event? Ie. it crashes randomly.

Welcome to Thrive’s stability mate. Fixing crashes was never a massive priority.

What is your favorite food

• Photosynthesis
  • The Earth
  • Other Planets (that are not the earth)
  • Humans
  • Rocks
  • Dirt
  • Pizza(choose this if you like terrible things the other options are better)

0 voters

Anyone wanna try my famous Rock Augratin? It’s organic!

1 Like

Only if it comes with a hint of human flavoring…

Is there a reason for the sudden surge of new people or did everyone decide to make an account at the same time?

Also stellaris just got a huge update.

I was expecting there to be more than 11 users online at once after that last devblog.

I’m really hoping that I could get into stellaris more, but because they “force” you to play in ironman mode it just isn’t fun trying to learn the game mechanics.

I think the reason for this is mainly because people arent really able to be active during the holiday season, such as being with family, going on vacation, etc.

I will be surprised if the 0.4.0 update doesnt bring in some users, if so then the hiatus caused by the engine switch will have hurt the game more than we thought.