THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

(Steve) #1496

The game as it is right now is mostly just run around, avoid shooting cells, and report bugs, so not much to talk about. Now I could make more future game cell stage threads but that isn’t current game, even the newest current game, common names, isn’t a current game, it’s more of a future game since that’s what is being talked about.

(Untrustedlife) #1497

Im sure when we relerase 0.4.0 things will get better, its a much more fun game now

(OrganismOverlord) #1498

I actually havent played the game yet. When it gets to the aware stage, i’ll start playing it. I’m hyped to start forming alien civilizations.

("Belgium isotope" "Achievement hunter" "King of badcalls" "File handler" "Github complainer") #1499

Yeah, 0.4.0 will much better, so… . 0.4.0 is like the transcanadian railroad, it’ll improve everything.

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #1500

I’m gonna start playing by the time multicellular comes around, for reasons i have mentioned before.

(Untrustedlife) #1501

Why wouldnt you want to try it before then???

(OrganismOverlord) #1502

When it reaches a point where I can play through it and experience many things during it, i’ll be willing to play it.

("Belgium isotope" "Achievement hunter" "King of badcalls" "File handler" "Github complainer") #1503

Well, to me, I’d play the game as long as it doesn’t crash 1 minute after starting a new game. (First times I had played the game, I could play for hours without any crash. But, thanks to Murphy’s laws, now I can only play for 5 minutes if I’m lucky)

(Dyson Sphere Freak) #1504

That sounds like your game crashes whenever a component of your cell duplicates, I have that too.
At the beginning I couldn’t find nutrients, didn’t avoid shooting cells, and died before any component duplicated. Now it happens faster.

(Steve) #1505

Memes are allowed if they are thrive related right? So the ride never ends meme is allowed.

(He who abuses the search function) #1506

It depends on what you mean by it. It needs to be directly Thrive related, so just posting a random The Ride Never Ends meme isn’t allowed, while I think something like this is probably allowed.

(OrganismOverlord) #1507

Is this considered a Thrive meme?

Summary

(Steve) #1508

Slap the Thrive logo on it and it is.

(OrganismOverlord) #1509

Is this better?

Summary

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #1510

Crap, you beat me to it.

Summary, or is it?

("Belgium isotope" "Achievement hunter" "King of badcalls" "File handler" "Github complainer") #1511

No, my crash occurs on different events, not only when my cell duplicates… . (Saving the game, playing for 1-5 minutes, etc.) My crash can be totally random.

So what you are saying that there isn’t any specific event? Ie. it crashes randomly.

(He who abuses the search function) #1513

Welcome to Thrive’s stability mate. Fixing crashes was never a massive priority.

(Lord Nerd) #1514

What is your favorite food

• Photosynthesis
  • The Earth
  • Other Planets (that are not the earth)
  • Humans
  • Rocks
  • Dirt
  • Pizza(choose this if you like terrible things the other options are better)

0 voters

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #1515

Anyone wanna try my famous Rock Augratin? It’s organic!