THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Santa Claus, the alien version of him.

why does everyone hate belgium?

i mean, ive already assimilated into the idea of Belgium=bad.
But why? please shed some light on this inside joke for me please.

It’s considered to be the most offensive word in the galaxy, according to the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

You mean the jolly, fat blob that delivers presents to young aliens all over the galaxy every Christmas?

3 Likes

I just woke up why does everything have santa hats (the answer is obvious to me)

1 Like

its obviously to celebrate Hanukkah?

2 Likes

Excuse me, but I think you mean 0.4.0 Eve?

4 Likes

I’m writing a paper about the problems in politics and society. Does this seem dramatic enough to be considered pathos? We are at a time where streets burn and the blood of children flow like rivers through schools, passing the low hanging flags, for society is almost certainly heading in a direction for the worst.

With 0.4.0 coming out, I decided to make a collage of the majority of the civilizations and creatures in the Thrive Universe. I hope you enjoy this image, which will be updated in the future if I get around to it.

I know that some of these arent officially canon, I decided to include them anyways.

Besides science and aliens, I hope everyone has a good time with their families on the holidays.

Merry Thrivemas!

Shouldn’t that be under fanart?

I didnt know where else to put it besides miscellaneous talk.

that’s very fair enough.

its weird how most of them are veertabrates

I’ve noticed that. I might work on a invertabrate species at some point, maybe they could be conquerours?

ooh, i wonder how I look with a santa hat
…
oh

You’re back!

The ol’ decapod is back!

Words cannot express my anger at this pointless necro
like really
why in the hell would you just randomly point something like that out

EDIT: eeek, this was taken out of context

Well he just deleted whatever the belgium he posted, mind showing what he pointed out because i never saw it?