THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I hate it when people do that on here. I wont lie though, i’ve done it before.

Welp, this is the first time this happened to me.

I think i remember what i posted, and i probably forgot to put it in a thread where it would be accepted.

It’s nice to see the moderator bot gets in the Christmas spirit too.

2 Likes

Maybe for next year I’ll fix the first posts of threads so that the hat doesn’t go over the title and category…

1 Like

I was necroing an old post about icons and wondering why the post existed then i deleted it cause i realised it was stupid necro for nothing (i was bored so i was experimenting with necro)

random necro coment for no reason

Then why did you post it?

FOR NO REASON AT ALL

Kuvakaappaus%20-%202018-12-21%2017-35-40
We may have a record for how many people are online.

6 Likes

With all the crash reports happening, we can make a meme out of the aftermath with anything that fits, such as the “Curb Your” meme, or something similar.

1 Like

Whatchu doing here livestream is on!

Playing the game myself?

Good reason for not livestream watching

Thrive is STILL ALIVE! Still alive… . Since 0.4.0 was released, 58 additional posts appeared on this thread. This new version is OUR FUTURE! Hail Thrive!

ALL HAIL THRIVE
1 Like

Just to say, the game is excellent on a graphic point of view, very beautiful. And nice job, @QuantumCrab ! Also, I noticed that bacterias are quite aggressive. It’s really hard… . But the game was worth the wait! Thanks and have fun! -gabeN

Hold on most of those Posts were bug reports for crashes

Stats like aggressiveness are randomized, so if you really think something is too annoying (E.G. an aggressive bacterium with toxic organelles), you can start over.

Best advice for when the RNG isn’t on your side, lol.

1 Like

Ahem