THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

i can still edit my post on the old forum.

2 Likes

@Oliveriver is that supposed to work?

3 Likes

I don’t know whether we can stop that working. I shut off new posting for everyone but staff manually in all boards because I couldn’t find an option to shut off posting completely. That suggests there isn’t an option to stop editing either.

3 Likes

Yes, boxes, my favourite!

(for extra professionalism it is possible to create a new theme and preview it so that only you can see, but I don’t think we need such a level of professionalism)

5 Likes

I like to live dangerously.

I don’t actually. I just didn’t know you could do that and now I can’t be bothered to go back.

3 Likes

I like the boxes. Boxes make me happy. They make me feel inner peace. Boxes are nice.
Praise box

3 Likes

So it’s not the website having a seizure - instead it’s Oliveriver playing in boxes.

3 Likes

Damn, if only I had Chopin as my profile picture instead of Mahler. Then I could have posted the all-time greatest classical music pun.

8 Likes

I just had to do this.

10 Likes

Yes. Beautiful. Amazing. Fantastisch.

5 Likes

Humanity has peaked

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: <------ Cheap cowboy hat for only $399™

Definition of $399(TM)

“$399”, as referred in the above message, is the current retail price being offered for an unspecified hat referred to many as a “cowboy hat’”. For all future usages and purpose in this legal document, “$399” will henceforth be named as ‘the price’. The price is for all intents and purposes, not fixed for the “cowboy hat”, and nor is the “cowboy hat” the only object the price applies to. Guarantees of any sort of quality within the “cowboy hat” are nonexistent, and currently the price is inflated to be over 9000% the manufacturing cost. However, the only guarantee coming from buying the “cowboy hat” is the ability to legally say, ‘BUT CAN YOU DO THIS’?

3 Likes

So if Oliver is Big Boss who’s Snake, Liquid and Solidus?

3 Likes

is discord not connecting for anyone

3 Likes

It wasn’t earlier but it’s fine for me now. I think it’s just the servers being screwy

3 Likes

Weird how discobot is the only leader,does that mean our leader is a robot?

3 Likes

I’m getting flashbacks to last year’s April fools…

3 Likes

The countdown to the day of reckoning

3 Likes

Tic toc tic toc…

3 Likes

I’m excited for that. I have never experienced one before, but they got pretty crazy from what I understand.

4 Likes