THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Fun Fact:

Today Is The 10th Anniversary Of The First Evolution Post !

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Thrive! (Sort of)

A decade in the making!

1 Like

Another interesting half life fact did you know that its possible To cripple a strider if you shoot them in the knee they slow down permanetly Double fact originally the player was going to be able to drive a combine apc and if they didnt see you enter it or if you didnt shoot them whilst inside they wouldn’t attack you. the reason behind this was for stealth sections where combine smart barriers would only raise if they thought you were a combine

1 Like

I knew about both of those, my Half Life 2 knowledge is iffy since I haven’t looked it up for awhile but I did watch a lot of videos about the development of it.

1 Like

Its my birthday! :tada:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!

This is roboromb’s party:

:tada: |-, ,β€”, ,-| |-, ,β€”, ,-| :confetti_ball:

(React with emojis to add people to the party)

2 Likes

:partying_face::balloon::cake::confetti_ball: Happy birthday @RoboRomb!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

High levels of dopamine to the date of the anniversary of which you were born, human using the alias of @RoboRomb on a digital forum dedicated to the video game Thrive produces by the volunteer game development group known as Revolutionary Games.

1 Like

Appreciation directed towards human using the alias @Oncpapa for congratulating me on surviving for the last 14 years.

2 Likes

π“—π”žπ”­π”­π”¦π”’π”°π”± 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”‡π”žπ‘¦ π“‘π”¬π”Ÿπ”¬π”±π”¦π”  𝓑π”₯𝔬π”ͺπ”Ÿπ”²π”°

Heres a picture of Steve Harvey to represent my appreciation of you all.

2 Likes

Besides that, I recieved Expedition (a book by Wayne Barlowe) and Man After Man (a book about speculative evolution) for my birthday.

Happy birthday @RoboRomb!

1 Like

@Oncpapa reacted with :poop: ! What the hell partner!

*double post

hey since the original thrive legacy releases(Contains Every Version Of Thrive That TheCreator Can Find) Dropbox link is gone i have reuploaded it on here

Backup Link:

2 Likes

10%20am
Kung Fu Cassowary

they always do kung fu

Or is that TAEKWONDO?

The Thrive Discord Server has disappeared from my server list, and i cannot seem to rejoin it.

1 Like