THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

(π“π‘πž 𝐆𝐨𝐝 π„π¦π©πžπ«π¨π« 𝐨𝐟 π’πžπšπŸπ¨π¨π) #1708

10%20am
Kung Fu Cassowary

0 Likes

(Xeno) #1709

they always do kung fu

0 Likes

(Radical Revolutionary) #1710

Or is that TAEKWONDO?

0 Likes

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 π‘œπ’» π’―π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ) #1711

The Thrive Discord Server has disappeared from my server list, and i cannot seem to rejoin it.

1 Like

I had discord connection issues earlier today. It’s now fine. Does it work for you again?

0 Likes

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 π‘œπ’» π’―π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ) #1713

It is still not working, and i had been kicked off of the server when this happened as well, and i wasnt even notified of a ban, so?

EDIT: Seems to be fixed and i am on the server again.

1 Like

(Steve) #1714

Anyone know any good video editing software because the one I am using sucks.
I please try and keep the price down.

0 Likes

(Untrustedlife) #1715

Look up Openshot video editor, i use it for my youtube videos

0 Likes

(Steve) #1716

Thanks, that helped a lot, the last video editor wouldn’t even let me select individual seconds.

0 Likes

(Evolution4Weak) #1717

you can also try hitfilm express,or lightworks they both are free.
https://www.lwks.com/

0 Likes

I’ll also share this here. Disco mode 2.0?

2 Likes

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 π‘œπ’» π’―π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ) #1719

More like seizure mode.

1 Like

(Untrustedlife) #1720
1 Like

(π“π‘πž 𝐆𝐨𝐝 π„π¦π©πžπ«π¨π« 𝐨𝐟 π’πžπšπŸπ¨π¨π) #1721

Did you just… skip the cutscene?
I am distraught, shocked, disgusted and appalled.

0 Likes

(Oliveriver) #1722

I can recommend DaVinci Resolve. It’s free. You wouldn’t think so.

0 Likes

I was surprised to see that was also supported on Linux so I decided to try it. I’ve been looking for a proper (even paid) video editor that works on Linux.

Unfortunately it seems that it cannot import mkv videos at all and the only format it didn’t flat out refuse to import were mp4 videos, but it only imported the audio. Am I missing something? How can such a professional seeming editor not support any file formats (that I happen to have on my computer, mpeg2, webm, wmv, avi)?

Edit: after also testing LightWorks I found Shotcut which supports wide range of formats and seems to have everything I would want from a video editor.

0 Likes

(Oliveriver) #1724

If you’re replying to me, I’ve had that too. Doesn’t recognise wmv, avi, etc. It’s fine with mp4 and mov formats though, so I managed to use Movie Maker as a middleman for file conversion. Annoying, but usable.

0 Likes

("Belgium isotope" "Achievement hunter" "King of badcalls" "File handler" "Github complainer") #1725
It seems that the game is hesitating on what biome is the player located in. You can see the biome background change continuously, that’s weird. That would be funny to have both disco bugs at the same time.
0 Likes

That was on purpose. I was trying to trigger the banana biome bug. To reduce manual testing I set the game to automatically cycle the backgrounds.

0 Likes

("Belgium isotope" "Achievement hunter" "King of badcalls" "File handler" "Github complainer") #1727
In my broken version of Thrive, I actually got the banana bug, but instead of affecting the biome, it affected the nucleus. I actually renamed the nucleus image file by Discoball and the discoball image by Nucleus, so that I could see a discoball instead of a nucleus. But instead, I see a banana nucleus. Also, I’ve seen that @Untrustedlife fixed the bug.
0 Likes