The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

he has nothing lol

all his weapons are basic flint and bone
his armor is nothing too
his only thing helping him is his bows, which wont really work against sheilds and bronze armor

you know, defense bonuses should be counted too, because if you have no weapons but can defend agaisnt any enemy weapon, then they mostly can’t hurt you.

Yeah defense bonuses do count for the military score

i like how my score is 666…
really captures what i am trying to do to this world…

1 Like
My score was actually higher when estimated by others. People are telling me the truth perhaps. Maybe I’m underestimating myself too much after all…
1 Like

I love how the ones that were tribes IRL are the civilizations with the least score (Mexica, Germans)

I knew this was gonna happen

@yp364 by academy do you mean military academy or school academy?

I mean school academy

Well the translation is good
Some typos tho

yeah i used google translate, i don’t know greek. i just did it with no effort because i think that stories look good in greek. I may one day learn greek, but right now i’m learning german so maybe it’ll be my next language

I personally think latin is cooler
Learn greek
Sounds fun it’s not

yeah latin is a good language

basically learning any language sounds fun but it’s not really fun.

Well to most modern romanized languages
It may as well be Chinese(not to that extent but its kinda near)

The only thing I’m good at learning a language is the logic behind it. Apart from that, I suck especially because my memory can’t hold more than two languages, which are French and English.

Chinese is more complicated than Japanese. Good luck.

You have no problem with the trade black;

I’ll start working on the round today but I won’t be able to put it out until tomorrow.

4 Likes

Chinese isn’t really that hard. At least for me. And BY the way, one dialect of Japanese uses Chinese characters, so it isn’t that much easier.

I meant the basic Japanese syllabic alphabet. If you understand Chinese, then I praise you because every character represents a single word. Apparently, they are pictograms but I really don’t recognize anything in those ‘pictograms’.

What do you mean? Which trade?

Bump! I want an answer!

Bump! Please help!

Bump! jk

Do you want me to answer or are you joking
You aren’t very clear here