The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

What are everyone’s plans for the future?

How do you see the war between me and zen going

• Me winning fast
  • Me winning slowly
  • Draw
  • Zen winning fast
  • Zen winning slowly

0 voters

You will most likely win, probably very quickly too. You have pretty much all the advantages in the battle.

I wouldn’t say fast, but not slow either

I believe this battle will decide how long this war will last. If I have a strong win, it is over, if just normally win, the war will last a few more rounds, and if I lose, it will become more of a war of attrition.

You’ll probably have a strong win
You have superior technology and population
And you already have the upper hand right now

And I thought I could meet the Roman Republic some round.

dang
i also wanted a punic war
what shame i guess

I wanted to make an italian state, as a puppet or an ally or something like that (though finding one would do the same effect)

German Italy

Well, it looks like we won’t be working together. No regrets, Roman Republic, but there are a few survivors of your personal holocaust who would like the chance to meet the civilization responsible for the total annihilation of their race.

If it is a puppet state, I might want to ask for it.

Well i wouldn’t give anyone the italian puppet, as it would be more like a dominion

Kugeln Italy

Technically Hellenes absorbed the Romans, because that’s what the Marcellians were supposed to be. So the Roman republic is still possible.

Rome was founded in 753 BC, so it could already be a city

Hmmm, wait the Greeks absorbed the Romans? I’m confused…

https://youtu.be/UENxZiDpPFA

1 Like

Maybe he (Omni) means how much the greek culture influenced the Roman one to the point where it just became copy paste

Tho, the Roman Gods were superior. Mars > Ares:D

I thought that was because the Romans wanted to unify with their vanquished enemies by having the same polytheistic mythology. Speaking of mythology, my father has a large library of very hard to find old books that he saved from a fire in his old house. One of them actually speaks about various mythologies of the world. It has around 800 pages.
1 Like

That books sounds very interesting. Could you please check it’s name, there’s the slim chance it may be in an online store:D

It’s called The Dictionary of Imaginary Places, which was published in 1980 apparently.
1 Like

It was because giving bronze would have been an unfair trade.