The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

@zenzonegaming sorry I’ll change the bonuses. Do you have a specific one in mind?

rationalism.
i specifically asked for it.

You send your men in the general direction of the settlers. What they found was not a pretty sight: All of the settlers were butchered, with multiple visible stab wounds. It seems as though it was an ambush. In the distance, you see a familiar flag… the Bananaraman insignia!

well, pumpkin, you’ve been attacked by the bananaramians, which i’ll actually call Neo-Bananaramians (because new bananarama)

Sorry, I forgot about it because I didn’t check the PMs. I’ll update it next turn.

@Mr.Pigeon Yes the king is still alive. He didn’t fight.

1 Like

Ah yes

I’m pretty sure that was a coincidence
Also
TeaKing is a jojo fan now?

yes i am lol
its all because of you!

1 Like

Yup, a complete coincidence. I just googled Phoencian names lol

1 Like

So which of my villages are infected @OmnipotentFNarr?

Okay, so I guess he’s captured. I’ll make the best political assassination there is muahaha, but after my phone’s charged

1 Like

Only Statdburg is infected as far as Kugelland knows…

What’s been claimed in west Africa? I didn’t see it mentioned before, but I also missed people claiming the indo-pacific islands.

Most of west africa is not claimed, but the mediterranean coast is claimed by phoenicia, and a bunch of countries in the lowest part of west africa are claimed by mongolia

I feel like Tyrics would be a better name, as Olympics comes from Olympia, but with -ics it it’s name (from what i know)

And I think you claimed Benin? Phoenicia can have the Mediterranean coast around Carthage, and you can have Benin, but I’ll claim the rest. It seems I can’t avoid overlapping with other people’s claims to some degree. I’ll give up Patagonia, and since we’re expanding into the solar system I’ll claim Titan.

Who has asked for southern Africa?

@OoferDoofer they won’t grant a fear effect because then that would go for any new technology like cannons, however they can attack over walls, yes. So if you engage in an air raid, the wall malus wouldn’t take effect.

its beter
but it feels a bit weird
how about tyrinics?

I feel like oofer is making too much war technology, pls nerf

Yeah, Tyrinics sounds good

2 Likes

What do you mean? I didn’t I read for the balloons to be only military, and also I am getting lowered happiness from what I am doing.

1 Like

Yeah, the balloons are fine, but muskets. Also i’m scared of big nations so H

So can anyone help me with the plague or do i just cure it myself?

1 Like

I don’t have muskets, I only have bombs

2 Likes