The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Yup, a complete coincidence. I just googled Phoencian names lol

1 Like

So which of my villages are infected @OmnipotentFNarr?

Okay, so I guess he’s captured. I’ll make the best political assassination there is muahaha, but after my phone’s charged

1 Like

Only Statdburg is infected as far as Kugelland knows…

What’s been claimed in west Africa? I didn’t see it mentioned before, but I also missed people claiming the indo-pacific islands.

Most of west africa is not claimed, but the mediterranean coast is claimed by phoenicia, and a bunch of countries in the lowest part of west africa are claimed by mongolia

I feel like Tyrics would be a better name, as Olympics comes from Olympia, but with -ics it it’s name (from what i know)

And I think you claimed Benin? Phoenicia can have the Mediterranean coast around Carthage, and you can have Benin, but I’ll claim the rest. It seems I can’t avoid overlapping with other people’s claims to some degree. I’ll give up Patagonia, and since we’re expanding into the solar system I’ll claim Titan.

Who has asked for southern Africa?

@OoferDoofer they won’t grant a fear effect because then that would go for any new technology like cannons, however they can attack over walls, yes. So if you engage in an air raid, the wall malus wouldn’t take effect.

its beter
but it feels a bit weird
how about tyrinics?

I feel like oofer is making too much war technology, pls nerf

Yeah, Tyrinics sounds good

2 Likes

What do you mean? I didn’t I read for the balloons to be only military, and also I am getting lowered happiness from what I am doing.

1 Like

Yeah, the balloons are fine, but muskets. Also i’m scared of big nations so H

So can anyone help me with the plague or do i just cure it myself?

1 Like

I don’t have muskets, I only have bombs

2 Likes

I don’t really have much medical tech so i can’t help you there

yeah but you are researching them

not that i am against it

Ok then, thanks for offering to help me

Yeah mongolia is probably not gonna attack me, but i’m doing what (i think) Britain did, try to confront the biggest power

@OmnipotentFNarr you still haven’t fixed my economy status. And would getting better tools help make akkalat happier?

@Evolution4Weak since you are the most powerful by far, could you try and help others get stronger? It is almost unfair, you having 4 times the second place nation’s population

Edit: Whoops, double post

Yeah, i am willing to do that if anyone request my help

1 Like

you have committed the most severe crime with your double posting

1 Like

Could you possibly help with the Persian war? Then after that if I get into a war with China, help with that?