The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Then I wouldn’t have a megapolis:D

@OmnipotentFNarr my holy gm
When the next round is ready

I’m working on it right now, I have about 3 civs left to do.

3 Likes

@Nover452 I do lead the alliance, but I don’t make you do anything for me, and I have come to the protection for you guys when ever you are in danger. Also, Hellenes is almost as powerful as me and can keep me in check if I abuse my power.

1 Like

Ok I finished I’m transcribing the round now.

3 Likes

The worst part is that one of my actions was to send people to federate with britannia, and they were from the village that is safer from the plague!

@OmnipotentFNarr, can i use two actions for researching the cure? and can i use the timebank action now?

So how does the d40 works?

what are the roll spread for it (success and failure)?

Why are you asking? I read through your turn and there isn’t anything about a d40. BTW the spilt would be 1-20, 21-40.

Also, you could help kugelland with the plague.

i am using a d40 now since i have over 10k pop

You too could help me, considering we’re allied

Yes, you can use multiple actions to research the cure and yes, you can use as many time bank actions as you want whenever you want, as long as it’s under 15 actions.

1 Like

im gonna help you next turn buddy

That doesn’t change anything, except how accurate your successes and failures are.

The d40 spread is the same as the d20, so:

1-20=failure
21-40=success

I might limit it to just research actions since that’s where most buffs end up upgrading.

Hey Omni, do the Persians have archers?

yes they do
everyone does

Yes. Teaking was attacked by a squad of 132 soldiers, consisting of 60 warriors, 40 archers and 32 cavalry (I think, I don’t exactly remember). Obviously, that wasn’t their entire army, so yes they do have archers but you don’t know how many.

we’re gonna federate and share tech
so pls dont do the same tech as me
could you research irrigation instead?

wait does federation make the civs in the federation share their tech?

1 Like

Since you technically become a united country, you share your tech and gain one extra global action.

2 Likes