The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Ok and you need 50 more population to get a second village?

yeah 100 population is need for a 2nd village or you can take over a npc village

i prefer the first option

If you have a very small population, try to increase it through “dark magic” and better quality of life.

you can also get division of labor or get more food production or get better tools

Complete book of Mongolia

Mongolian Societal Stuff

Caste System

Emperor/Empress (chosen by Yargoyin)
Elite Warrior guard (Emperor’s Divine protectors)
Cavalry (Bringers of Yargoyin’s swiftness )
Infantry (Bringers of Yargoyin’s might)
Hunters/herders (Provide for Yargoyin’s children)
Farmers/fishers (Those who lack strength)
Slaves (Those who don’t follow Yargoyin)

Religion

Yargoyin is the god of the mongols. He rules over Horses, Sheep, Battlefield Prowess, and War. Those who do not follow Yargoyin are not mongols.

Adigyai is a smaller god, who is only worshipped by the central clan of Mongolia. She is the wife of Yargoyin and rules over Farming, Children, Strategy, Dogs, and Hunting.

Yargoyin and Adigyai

The one on top is Yargoyin, in his sheep form, wearing his Khuchtei crown. The one on the bottom is Adigyai, in her dog form, wearing her Ayuulgui crown.
pixil-frame-0 (66)

Societal Manners

When an emperor or empress is approaching, you must bow. If they ask you a question, you must never lie. Warriors should be provided food by all families. Never disrespect those of a higher caste. You may marry those of a lower caste, but you will be lowered to their caste.

Mongolian Military stuff

Equipment

Cavalry: Top tier fear armor, longbow, 45 arrows, cavalry saber (long scimitar), fur pauldrons.

Melee infantry: Top tier fear armor, Top tier shield, heavy scimitar, fur capes.

Archer infantry: Second tier light armor, longbow, 80 arrows, light scimitar, Fur sashes.

Formations

March Formation: Emperor and Elite guard trot in front in skein. Normal cavalry trot behind in rectangle, with chariots behind. Infantry marches in large square encasing archers, who look for ambushes.

Open Battle Formation: Infantry stands in tight formation with shields up. Arches stand behind in a loose formation. Cavalry stands off to a side in a skein, with emperor and guard mobile.

Organization

Cavalry:
Units of 9, led by one Lieutenant with front to back plume. Every 50 is led by a captain.

Melee Infantry: units of 6, led by Sergeant with side to side plume. Every 70 led by captain.

Archer Infantry: led in units of 5, led by sergeant. Every 60 led by captain with double horns.

Other information

Name cycle of leaders

Ugdirdagch
Khoryordugaar
Guradaki
Dörövekh
Tavdaki

Ugdirdagch Qun
Khoryordugaar Qun
Guradaki Qun
Dörövekh Qun
Tavdaki Qun

-Kur
-Taul
-Xin
-Mundi

Language

Improved language:

• the Burkhag dialect is missing because it isn’t an actual dialect, just a transitional language.
  • 5 letters are missing from the Mongolian alphabet. these are written as they are English. they are: j, v, w, x, z
  • The symbols on the right of the dialects is the dialect’s symbol.
  • the bottom has 3 words are in Mongolian. The Mongolian characters do not correspond to English, just the sound that letter makes. for example, horse in Mongolian is Mori, and my characters correspond to that.
Claims

Map of Kherzit

Standard of the Elite Guard

pixil-frame-0 (65)

Royal Symbols of Power

Shield of Khamgalaakh, Sword of Yalalt, Bow of Davkhraga, Staff of Nuudelchid, Spear of Bekjuulekh
pixil-frame-0 (67)

1 Like

i have declared that i am now a civ

Also since i read the post i can do a strategic analysis of zen vs oofer

Arguements and strategy for Zen
Zens army mainly constist of hardend infantry a heavy cav(rhinos) and good archers,and he is the only one who has artylerry
zen has much stronger combat rolls than oofer but much lower population wich can cripple him if his is not
carefull. He will win any carefully selected battle by dice roll bonuses alone tho
so tips and tricks for my great ally
carefully sellected battles that funnel the enemy and doesnt allow him to use his heavy cav charge and most importantly his horse archer(the indivintuall mongol warrior is better equiped than the bannana one)which
are the one to do most of the damage in the first place,night raids are a must since outside funneling assaults
its the only other way for zen too atack the mongols and sap their morale and boost the morale of his own (and take a heavy toll of mongol lifes),sally out in sieges his artilery and superb combat rolls means that oofer cant maintain siege for long if he fights most likely he will lose.

i can make one for oofer and zen allies if you want boys

Sure thing. I’d like to note if zen is smart enough he could win, but still, oofer’s larger population is something to worry about.

zenzone really need to focus on upping his population for this war if he wants to win

Yeah he should

And Oofer should try to upgrade his weaponry

that what he is currently doing and should help reduce the bonus gap which is really his only advantage right

What yp364 suggested to zenzone sounded to me like defeat in detail/divide and conquer

So who do you think will make it to the industrial revolution first?

Pentaphon probably as i feel he is currently the most advance right now

Yeah and I think he also has the most population too

We are still in early antiquity
For industrial revolution we have to see how well he will go in the middle ages
I think blackjack will get there first see gets the relevant techs

I have read the art of war my friend I have a hardback copy of the thing

Ok so how about we stop a world war from happening? It wouldn’t benefit any nation, except the ones that didn’t fight, as these wouldn’t lose anything from the conflict

Yes I’m announcing my neutrality

you still challenged my authority and must be purged.