The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

It is actually. But not to close

Okay, I’ll just leave that for now. I’ll make a new map later with a better colour scheme and more correct and good looking borders. I would appreciate if you point my mistakes:)

That looks pretty good for me, but the Mongolian borders are a bit off

1 Like

pumpkin is in the sinai peninsula

1 Like

@blackjacksike you need to edit your actions into your posts

This is very pog

Surprisingly everyone posted actions, except blackjack, though probably later there will be actions instead of POG (sadly)

haha i said pog now give me the internet points

Yeah. I was surprised, everyone posted their actions within a day

execpt the blakcjack
he always POGS

I’ll edit the comment. Sorry, and here are my petty excuses:

1. Yesterday, I tried to finish the game “The Talos Principle”, but my brother arrived and asked me to assist him in a mechanics work, which took all day.
  2. Today, I finished the game, but it took me a while to figure out some of the final puzzles.

Hey @yp364 shouldn’t you change your actions now that the conflict has been solved?

Also, @OmnipotentFNarr you mentioned that my city in Russia was near akkalat. The closest city to it is actually Odokh. I have the map on the Odyssey wiki.

@OmnipotentFNarr, isn’t my city planning ability supposed to give me a bonus in village settling?

I think it only increase your populations

I didn’t get it. All it did for me was raise my population.

That does make a lot of sense though.

How can you do this, Omni? This is outrageous! It’s unfair! How can you research City Planning and not have a bonus in establishing a new village!?

Reference to Star Wars: Episode 3

*double post, for I am angry

OmnipotentFNarr, does my navigation bonus at least give me a bonus for settling a new village?

No. If he didn’t say it did, it doesn’t. Now stop tagging him, he probably have more notifications now than you had when you got back.

By the way, try not to sound harsh. My question was still relevant. The notification might not be necessary, but my question is to me.

Sorry, but how else would I say it? I would have thought it would help with other things, but Omni didn’t make it that easy, so it isn’t so.

How the hell can mongolia administrate egypt from such far distance.I think they would probably break off from mongolia by now

Magic RP technology i guess, the map is really just rp i think