The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Ok. I am separating from Sweden and developing a settlement in northwestern Siberia at the base of the Ural mountains. It will be on the place of modern Labytnangi, on Obi river stayed broken drakars.
The leader - Petter Oisson - a traveler who went to conquer new lands for his king. Or he just told so… In any case, he is now the ruler of a new state that will achieve prosperity far from home.
Edited: (If i can ) He took 400 men and womens, took swords, bows and arrows, spears, anvils, hammers, picks, axes, fishing nets, seines, clothing, food for a month, medicinal herbs, small livestock, poultry. When they came on Obi, some drakars broke out, but even they moored successfully. His adviser suggested to base near the mountains, because there can be convenient position for colony, resources and wood near. Through the days of way they found ideal place for them - north and Southwest are closed with mountains, they base on isthmus with visible caves. In it are the forest with animals and river in it.

2 Likes

Just to let you know, in the game, food is not a constant issue. by that, i mean that you dont have to use actions to gather food.

1 Like

Yeah your people do that automatically.

But you can do that to increase your population

1 Like

How exactly do actions work again? I have a ton of villages which are supposed to grant a global action each, but I think there’s a limit to how many actions I can do.

You have a limit of 10 global actions

Y E S , G I V E M E T H E T H I R D M E D I C I N E

I don’t think that the hollow soup would do anything to the disease (at least unmodified), after all, it seems to be unrelated to the previous plague.

If it actually works i’ll be mad because i spent a lot of time and actions developing a cure just so that someone gave me a random soup and it cured the disease

1 Like

itll likely help though
maybe as a placebo
but it might be even better

Some part of me hopes it cures the disease, but another part doesn’t want it to work, because 5 turns developing a cure

Though i like the medicine, i’ll become the world’s greatest holder of medicine!

1 Like

you can even hold a monopoly on medicine lol

It’s time for medicine trade empire!

A random thing about my people:

Because of people using baths, the disease appeared, so a bath would probably become a bad thing in the culture of Kugelland, so showers might be made for staying clean while not using baths

1 Like

so your people shower but dont bathe
what a weird culture

also remember my silk deal?
i only want it so i can get a clothing trade monopoly

Make sure to test it out before you use it

Otherwise you might end up making your plague worse

How it’s going guys
Hope you are doing well

2 Likes

penta is leaving
thats sad

i hope their civ becomes an NPC tho

well, according to pentaphon, his civ died out.

well
penta said the man believed that he is the last of his people

it could have a different meaning too:
maybe the people became different
acting differently
like robots
and that man is the last of the normal people in Etxe

1 Like

also, where do i remember the name Orko?

That was his leader name at one point

1 Like

oh yea

so that means the neanderthals are ded then

2 Likes

I kind of wish the neanderthals stick around but they at least they lasted longer in this timeline

I wonder if this could lead to some sort of event or some sort of lore thing

1 Like