The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Well i guess it fine then

also where is that post from since i can’t find it

It was from a pm talking about yp and i federating.

Ok, I may have negotiations with you OoferDoofer. If a war can be avoided, then we should avoid it.
Also, I’m sorry if I’ve been a bit idle these days. I’m stressing out because school is starting tomorrow.
1 Like

I want China, I am willing to give you my Egyptian province for it, IF you keep it as a seperate nation in your federation.

That’s exactly the point of a federation. It shares power between several nations. But I’ll negotiate tomorrow. Dinner is coming.

1 Like

We know how a federation works, but how do the other two things work?, specially the coalitions

1 Like

I think that trading China for Egypt is a scam because it’s not big enough. It would not be worth it. I also thought of separating China into North and South where I keep the South and you the North. The only problem with that is that the Chinese won’t accept. They may be NPC’s, but they won’t consent. The Federation gives freedom to its nations, thus it wouldn’t work. It would just create a huge event where none of us both won’t be able to stop it.

Here’s one suggestion: how about we federate? Together, we are strong! Together, we will defeat the Aliens! You could micromanage the Asian nations.

1 Like

I would assume you would prefer it to war?

Maybe we could do some sort of hong kong-type deal. I officially get china, but for some turns (like 10?) you would still get some actions from it.

It’d be way better if we federate because you could micromanage China and others.

1 Like

i don’t want to federate because then i would have to share power with you and kugelland, and i wouldn’t be able to make my own decisions.

That’s not true. Kugelland and I share power, yet we do not control each other.

1 Like

So you would freely allow me to take our federation military and attack tarkamehd?

coalitions are temporary alliances, granting an extra global action to both nations for a few turns. Unions merge the two civs into one empire, where one player controls everything, so it only works on NPCs.

Ahem. No. You can’t control the entire federation. It’s very hard to argue with you. Know why? Because you’re just trying to scam people and you totally forget the concept of consent.

brb

1 Like

The reason i am making offers that benefit me is because

1. That is how you negotiate
  2. i have a backup if diplomacy doesn’t work
  3. your counter offers are unappealing

That is one of the problems.

bruh
so you want all china or war
and
all federation or war

just join the federation and try to unite with china

1 Like

Yes, i want all of china. however, I am willing to exchange china for other stuff.

Again, I dont want to join a federation with blackjack. I was making a point.

why?
why is that?
also
maybe make the deal better, add technology and weapons

1 Like

Why is what?

I really have any good tech to offer to blackjack.

@blackjacksike how about this:

Burkhag Beleg
Zaluu Khot
I completely stop any territorial ventures in Europe and the Americas
You get 3 of my techs.

why dont you wanna join a federation with blackjack?

1 Like