The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

I think you have to find out where they live or you can find them and trade with them since you probably know the direction they went

Shouldn’t cav be better against archery
and archery against infantry(historically this the way things were in general terms,ie cav is too fast hit)

1 Like

OK, that makes sense, I’ll update the sheet.

@Nover452, I’ll meet you once you’re a civ, unless federalization makes you a civ. Is that how it works @OmnipotentFNarr?

No, he would need to become a civ before you can federate. You also both need to have a government as a prerequisite.

So i was looking through the early rounds i just saw that the shields that i researched in round 41 never appeared in my tech/military tab

Also do i have to know where Kugelland is to trade with them if i had meet them already

Good catch! I’ll add it next round.

As long as you have met the nation, you can trade with them, since they could tell you where they were.

What if the said nation would flee and go elsewhere in the world due to conflicts or other issues?

The only person who could do that is me, and soon I will become stationary as well.

Wait, you’re in conflict with another nation? Sorry, I tend to pay more attention to my own summary since it can be hard for me to read late in the day.

Yeah he is fighting zenzone right now

Yes, but what I meant is that I am the only nation capable of escaping threats without losing everything.

I understand. Anyway, does anyone here make a research/action path for the game? Because I do, and I wondered if you did the same?

what do you mean by research path?

What do you mean “research/action path”? Do you mean plan ahead? I do that partially.

1 Like

Yes, i have one, but i constantly deviate from it

please @Pentaphon come back :c

Is searching for NPC villages a different action than searching for other tribes/civilization?

you can just say search for other tribes, and itll be random, but you can also specify if you wanna

1 Like

Yeah like if you wanna search for brittania you can say you want to sail to an island nation

Or if you want to trade with me or zen you can say you want to go to the desert

1 Like

Just a human history question:

What civilizations have existed in Africa except Egypt?

There were alot, but mainly in subsaharan africa.
So in the sahara/egypt-sudan i believe that there was the kingdom of kush though that may have also been egypt

I found this thing, so i guess that kush did exist