The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

It’s always been the plan that they will go extinct somewhere in antiquity.

I feel it would be cool to see how the neanderthals would be in the modern day, imagine having to unify with a separate species

since the volume ends when humanity unites

2 Likes

Yeah that would be awesome
Either that or Neanderthals will breed with Homo sapiens eventually creating a new species of hominids

Rather an anticlimax after what you’ve just survived.

Our greatest enemy, for all of us, is time, Dr. Freeman. Is it really that time again?

jk

My real enemy is… hmmmmmmmmmm blackjacksike.exe stopped working

I don’t know if I really have an enemy. I’d say that I don’t have one right now, but the plague was my enemy in the past.

1 Like

that is what happened in real life. neanderthals just mixed with humans. i think i am around 3% neanderthal (no idea how that is calculated.

1 Like

Will that be France or a Celtic nation?

@OoferDoofer is my greatest enemy…

Btw I have a secret enemy (not a certain nation, but it’s something similar) I’ll reveal that enemy after defeating oofer

How do you plan to defeat me? You have shown your hand, and I haven’t.

I can’t wait to create the XCOM project in the third stage and fight the retarded Elders.

you have also shown your hand.

you think so, but i haven’t. you are in far more trouble than you think.

i dont think so
he basically revealed nothing

do you know his plan?

also @OmnipotentFNarr can you repost the weaknesses of all the soldiers?

Archers are weak to cavalry, cavalry is weak to infantry, infantry are weak to archers. Siege weapons are weak to all land units, boats are weak to siege weapons and strong against all land units.

3 Likes

I updated the combat sheet again. This time I explained the benefits and drawbacks of using heavy unit types.

1 Like

I have a question, would spearmen be long-range infantry? (because spear long)

Spearman is considered infantry, yes.

@OmnipotentFNarr new round please?

Just be patient. They will get to it when they get to it.