The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Yes you do, I forgot to add it. I’ll fix that right away.

And what about this?

I wasn’t sure what you meant at the time. I always calculate the bonus and malus in proportion to total population.

Actually, I thought it was for documentation purposes, so it’s easier to split the actions.

Would there be a way to do so?

To split the bonus and malus between villages? Right now, I don’t plan on doing so.

Also, is this about creating a government to fix the issue?

Yes, and also to restrict growth and maintain realism, since a civilization spread thin becomes hard to manage and collapses, like the Roman empire.

So I lose a +4 and get a +2?

The bonuses are applied in accordance to which units are attacking. If you attack with infantry and heavy infantry (which will likely be the case), you get the +2 AND the +4.

seriously stadtburg is one of the worst places

Wait if the crops were contaminated would that mean that another plague would happen? please no

It wasn’t a 1/20, so you’re safe. For now

But I lose a +4 from shields, and I lose another +4 for swords, in return for a +2 from halberds? Isn’t that a loss of 6?

I see your point, but that would only happen if you only used heavy units. On the other hand, if, for example, halberds gave +6 and you used both heavy and regular infantry, it would be overpowered, which is why I decided that it only gives +2.

@OmnipotentFNarr, does my monarchy bonus give a bonus only to research or to settling too?

I’m sorry @Nover452 the RNGods seem to have something against you farming in your land. I’ll trade you some agriculture knowledge next round ok?

1 Like

The RNGods want me to move away from Stadtburg, but i won’t, this is my home, we won’t leave it now!

please help me pumpkin my people are in danger

It only grants a bonus to tech research currently. To remove the expansion malus, you need to adopt the proper policy.

Also @OoferDoofer Musa Sapientum Fixa can’t become a vassal state right now since you’re not sieging it because of the flood. You’ll come back to it next turn, upon then you can declare it a vassal state, if Zenzone agrees too.

Ok. I will change my vote. BTW, you forgot to put the research hub on my tech tab.

Sorry to ping but @OmnipotentFNarr can I change back to sword and shield? And would policing bring up stability as well as reduce the crime rate ?

Ok I will help you
I know what direction went off to so i probably know where you are