Thrive Civilization Game (Part 3 Reboot)

“Mr. Blue, you did it right, but here comes Mr. Night, creepin’ over, now his hand is on your shoulder.”

1 Like

New map spent the past 3 hours on it, hope its accurate. should work anyway.

Its relative to earth in size so every column and row is 565Km in with.

Each square is 319225 in Km^2

its 40 by 40 so the whole map is 510760000 Km^2 in size

At average marching speed around 7.2 km/h it would take 3 days to traverse a square. This doesn’t include intense armory or wagons.
@everyone

1 Like

No, I have a new idea. The Chiropterans I proposed to you are part of a much larger civilization (Ferloth-De) that has 12(+) unique races, and I thing that’s a bit much for a game that is largely one race. I’ll make a new Civ sheet in a little bit

2 Likes

I would recommend one race as it would be easy for you to lose stability

2 Likes

Ye that’s the plan to just have 1

1 Like
Plumis Draconis Civex, aka The Featherhorns

Large, long creatures, they never stop growing throughout their lifetime, only becoming stronger - but more lethargic. They are considered adults once they reach lengths of upwards of 30 feet, and by this time are covered in natural, scale like armor, and have an exoskeleton tougher than an iron clad beetles - not even a diamond tipped drill can pierce it.

They have a giant, pincer like tail, six legs and two five fingered arms, four fingers manipulatory and a long middle finger acting as a giant natural switchblade-like appendage.

They have spines on their faces, large exoskeletal horns and giant decorative feather like protrusions from nearby their four eyes in each side of their face, one main one and three smaller ones per side. They also have long antennae used for sensing their environment, even in pitch black.

They can go fairly fast, and have quick reaction time, and have large wings upon their back, similar to a dragonfly. They are quite adept fliers for their size, also similar to dragonflies

They also have the ability to lower their mouth plate, revealing their true mouth and mouth-arms, and spit a large amount of webbing that they then can conduct bio electric shocks through.

Their large size means they need a decent amount of food, else they go into a hibernating state, and if they are woken up and there is no food nearby they are destructive and very hangry

They are largely jungle inhabitants, and fare poorly in colder climates. Their society is divided into four based on the time of day they are most active, and this also determines their color. Dawn Featherhorns are Sky blue with white underbelly and patterning and white feathers that can glisten rainbow, Day Featherhorns are largely green with brown underbelly and patterning, whit orange, yellow, or red feathers with brown or black dots, Dusk Featherhorns are Sunset Orange with a deeper red underbelly and patterning, and pinkish or pale yellow-orange feathers, and Night Featherhorns are black with purple underbelly and patterning, and have indigo feathers with white spots like stars.

WIP Image, might improve later;

Unshown on the image is the fact that they would have patterning similar to scolipedes, circular patterns on their sides

Starborne Tribe

Name: Starborne Tribe, aka the Alliance of Stars

Leaders: Tempest of Dawn, Lily of Day, Shadow of Dusk, and The Dreadnought of Night

(the tribe starts fairly small because of the Dreadnought of Night - he was the founder of the Starborne Tribe, and has lived so long he is roughly 700 feet long. However, he never moves - and is asleep all the time except for council meetings once a month, where he gains some semblance of awareness. If he were to fully awake and begin moving around, either due to excessive hunger pains or to being disturbed too much, it would be devastating not only for the tribe’s enemies but for the tribe itself - the hangry state that Featherhorns can enter would be extremely violent, and with such a large specimen could easily become an apocalypse level threat. The Starborne Tribe is small because a significant portion of their food goes towards maintaining the baseline amount for survival for The Dreadnought of Night)

(Basically I wanted big boi but without severe limitations like the ones I put in place that would be overpowered)

I never got to use this Civ cause the other forum game was canceled.

Anyway this race is kinda overpowered, but I’m thinking it could be limited by low population and maybe low starting tech level or something

If I can, I’d like to start on a decently sized jungle island, or a similarly sized valley ringed with tall mountains. I’m not sure where on the map this would be though.

2 Likes

No turning? :face_with_head_bandage:

Oof is that somewhere in there? I forgot to double check everything was accurate

Edit; Idk where you got the no turning that’s not in there anywhere that I can see

1 Like

Na you good, your drawing is cracked. I need to learn to draw lol.

Ill add ypu to the map next round

1 Like

Have you became the gamemaster?

1 Like

I think he just likes making the map lol

Tho that is prolly something you should ask skyguy before doing (or at least not consider it official until he consents)

1 Like

I made it lore accurate for the non fused map, though for the fused map Id need a better description. Also no not canonically true, but it helps me visulize where all of you are.

1 Like

my species is weak to the heat in it’s base form because of being unicellular and a higher percentage water than any multicellular creature with less protection against losing it so i don’t think they would start in a desert where there is lots of heat and little water.

1 Like

Would you rather be next to teaking? pretty sure the eastern continent is more advantgeous,

I mean we could just ask SkyGuy where everyone actually is…

1 Like

He already told us it in the first round

Willows is in a large forest on another continent, so I reflected that.

1 Like

the map looks like i am in the desert

2 Likes

you are in 3830700km^2 of lush forest

2 Likes

i just looked at the map again and it’s just how you placed the name that made me think that

2 Likes

For when you decide to update the map Knowledge (not that it’s canon but it’s a fun project) I wish to be placed in the southwest of the map, near the Grabbar tribe

We’ll see if I actually end up there when the round comes out but that’s where I have requested to Sky Guy

1 Like