Thrive Monthly Art Competition

That looks way better than anything I can do right now

1 Like

Here’s my submission

Dark Forest

8 Likes

That’s a really nice piece of art. Maybe adding a shadow will help me see the person there though.

4 Likes

Submission by “AmazinglyCleverName#8794” on discord
Title: Space Fishy!

8 Likes

My submission:

I still can’t believe I made this without the vector tool :grin:

7 Likes

Achlys’ Crater:

9 Likes

What did you use to draw that?

2 Likes

Photoshop and digital brushes. It took little time to list the concept down, but hours to make it give off the right feeling to at least someone.

3 Likes

Submission by “MatiDino” on discord
Title: Lonely Jellyfish

5 Likes

Star did no more

10 Likes

I have no idea how to do the arts but i guess i join

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The image doesn’t really give off the feel of isolation so it probably won’t be submitted, but you can still join. Just make an art work that fits the criteria of being of the description “isolation” and is family friendly.

3 Likes

I have to agree in this case that image isn’t suitable for entry into the contest.

1 Like

Voting day is in two days. All submissions will stop by then, and voting will then take place. This means if you want to speed draw for the competition, today and tomorrow is your last viable chance.

2 Likes
Today is the last chance for submission

You have 24 hours (Some extra so I can rest)

2 Likes

Here’s my submission!

Wake up and start the fire

This would’ve been higher res, but for some reason it was exporting really dark, and any attempts to change the color space only made it worse, so I had to just take a screenshot.

8 Likes

I’m late but here’s my submission!! I was in a rush so I didn’t get to include the scientists. It’s an alien that was isolated from its pack to be researched. I call it “Captured”. I know I won’t win but this was really fun!

1 Like

Erm… Where’s the picture? Want me to post it for you?

Weird I attached it… Sure send it for me please.

1 Like

I got you fam…

submission by “morbusidae lapis” on discord (failed on forums)
Title: undefined