TwilightWings21 here, hello

Hey everyone

Been on here for about a month, mostly lurking in the forum games section. New to Thrive and think it’s really cool.

I love the community here, even if I’m new and not a lot of people are on as often as I am, it’s still great. Everyone has been really welcoming right from the start.

I like science and speculative evolution, slowly working on a couple of my own xenobiology projects, and I know a little bit about how engineering something would theoretically work. Really interested in life not as we know it (I believe the term I’ve seen on here is non-LAWK?), and have been making, revising, and editing my own lithotrophy based cave ecosystem. I also have been trying to work on my own forum game for on here too so that might be up sometime in the future.

Well, that’s it I guess. I’m looking forward to hanging out on here more in the months to come!

9 Likes

gg

1 Like

Just curious, what are you using ‘gg’ as in that statement? Usually I would use that to mean good game but that doesn’t quite fit this context. Asking purely out of curiosity.

gg

Welcome to the Komooonity Fowums!

1 Like

Welcome to the People’s Republic of the Community Thrive Forums (PRCTF), feel free to sacrifice all GPUs to the summoning of a laptop

1 Like

I … can honestly say I don’t know what GPU is (like I know it’s needed for computers but that’s it), and sacrificing it sounds like a bad idea……

Do you have a pile where you are putting it as you accept it or should I just throw it in the fire?

I see you are a man of culture

None.
(Post filler)

Excuse me what the Belgium?

I don’t think this is even the first time you’ve made an inappropriate post that I remember…

1 Like

I know you already saw it but Ima just flag that

GPU- Graphics Processing Unit

Nvidia makes these

1 Like

Jump cursor to the beginning of the document.

Also, welcome to the forums, Human TwilightWings21! Judging by your interests, I predict that you will fit in quite well.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.