Unofficial Thrive Forum Game Competition 2

It’s winter here haha

First, I’m rolling real dice hehe, so no need for the " ". :game_die:
Second, both. You can consider even chances, but if the average dice roll is too low (less than 1.5), I reroll the dices. Also, if someone gets lots of bad rolls in sequence, I reroll or modify the result (like if the person gets 2 for 4 rounds).

I want luck to be an important factor, but not to stagnate the game or to be too unfair to someone.

@Pac_Mine what program you use to randomize dice rolls? or you use real dice?

does this answer your question?

yes, i wonder if we will get photo of it at the end, w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶r̶

it’s been 3 days since

Give em time, they probably have irl ish to do and the time between turns is 3 to 4 days anyways, so they’ve still got a day.

1 Like

I’m having a ton of classes in the last days. In about 2-3 hours I’ll be able to do the round.
@aah31415. I will always tell when I need to get some days off of the game, so don’t worry about that. If I get more than 5 days without visiting the forum without previous warning I’m either dead, in the hospital or kidnaped haha (this is a dark joke).
I think @Underfishagain didn’t post his adaptations this round. If you have, please send it again.
Edit: Also my vote is Endoplasmatic reticulum (HGT) and lower pression resistance (main).

I finished Round 4.

@aah31415 @Pac_Mine @sci0927 @Null @TwilightWings21 @Nerm @doomlightning @fralegend015 @Evolution4Weak

2 Likes

@Underfishagain please read you cells description!

Evolve: vertical gene transfer

Moonfin: Adapt low pressure tolerance and go to surface

Rocky: Adapt jet vacuoles (specialized vacuoles that can bring in water and then shoot it out in a stream to propel the cell

Modifier: -1 to Aurum again (Rocky shall produce all!!!)(and I have to use it)

Spikes.
Good luck!
(Post filler)

Votes
Tenebris: Evolve low pressure resistance aswell
Splendida: fix the broken vacuole

Species: Reponae

• Mutation: VGT

mutants: endosymbioses with Aurum (if not possible, cretae VGT)

Vacuola:

Adaptation: secretion of an oil that makes it float to zones of the ocean with light

VTG: chloroplast

Ciliate:

Adaptation: phagocytosis

VTG: lysossomes

Wait for me, i’m busy this school day

1 Like

I will vote for vacuole in maxil and endoplasmic reticulum in pedes. Modifier is -2 to pac

i think you should make both phagocytosis and lysosome in one turn, because if u do them in seperate turns, then ur population will collapse

Sadly i’m already bored of this game. Not playing anymore