Unofficial Thrive Forum Game Competition 2

Let’s play Round 9.

@aah31415 @Pac_Mine @sci0927 @Null @TwilightWings21 @Nerm @doomlightning @fralegend015 @Evolution4Weak
@Nerm I will continue the game. This turn your species will have 6 votes (4 because of respawn, 1 because of the round you didn’t vote and 1 for this round)

Evolve: Air Vacuole
VGT: Pigment

I thought i said ill only play as one species now…

Could you just delete them from the game? if not then i guess ill play as them.

Splendida Vote: Larger vacuoles to function for longer times without resources
VGT: Lysosomes
also what does this mean:

So, you removed both my bad mutations or just one?

oof 100

ok:
vote - Flagellum
VGT - Binding agents

send help?

What does a VGT 6 do? I got two, but you can’t really upgrade VGT afaik.

Does my Vacuole 6 mean I now have lysosomes?

I’ll give you a plus two modifier when I do my votes doom

i wanna be a decomposer
VGT. -1 to pac_mine

Maxil - Becomes Predator
Vote for Maxil - Predatory Pilus
HGT for Maxil - Golgi

Vote for Pedes - Endospore
HGT for Pedes - Golgi

Modifier: -1 to pac_mine

Also hasn’t anyone noticed that NPC is ahead of us in terms of features it has? (Even tho it has got no GT, It has 9 evolutions, while we are at round 8). We can make Theory out of this.

1 Like

Vacuola:

Adaptation: bigger vacuola

VGT: signaling agents

if you only removed 1 of the bad mutations then use the adaptation to remove it instead

Ciliate:

Adaptation: binding agents

VGT: low pressure resistance

modifier: +2 to doomlighting

They won’t be on the next round. I won’t delete for “archiving” reasons.

Typo. It is how many votes his species would have

Yep

To answer this I use the following message:

Short answer: It affects species population count/reproductive speed (not so much as a mutation focused on it)
No. You need to get this specifc mutation.
Long answer:

Do you remember about this arbitrary numbers? This makes the differences. A vacuole of dice 4 5 and 6 give respectvally to the “time without food stat” 1 2 and 3. And when people compete I use this various list of stats to help me decide who is better. It also influences at prey predator relationship (a species sensing vs camouflaged species) to determine how successful the species is at hunting the other species or even if it is able to do it. Because the ecosystem is simple for now they don’t affect too much. The most competition is between primary producers for now and even them there are only two really competing for space.

It was made to be a challenge. A more evolved species that doesn’t affect the environment. Killing it will give you a bonus, but you may get sidetracked. My theory could be the species was in a isolated environement with lots of competition forcing it to evolve or die and sea levels got higher, uniting it to the games environment.

What does the VTG 6 do? Still not clear on that sorry

Faster/better reproduction

It’s been 6 days since

I’m really sorry… It’s been very hard to find free time the last days. I propose I give more time for the rounds. Every saturday night 20-23h (Brazil) 7-10pm (EUA) 0-3am (sunday UK) there will be the rounds. This is the only time window I can guarantee I won’t have any commitments or things like surprise classes.

It’s not a problem, take your time and focus on more important things ifyou have to

1 Like

@TwilightWings21 did you play your votes? I can’t find them. If you did please send again. If you didn’t next round you can do an extra main vote but no extra GT votes.

I finished Round 9.

@aah31415 @Pac_Mine @sci0927 @Null @TwilightWings21 @doomlightning @fralegend015 @Evolution4Weak
I will consider that @Nerm won’t play anymore. There three cell slots and Aurum available. So fell free to control more species!
Everything that is marked with yellow is important to everyone!

I just realized I should not have pigment yet because I don’t have the “Golgi apparatus.”

Anyways, The pigment color should be blue

Evolve: Endoplasmic reticulum
VGT: Golgi apparatus

Well… cool!
Main vote: predatory pilus (will I become a predator because of this?)
VGT vote: golgi apperatus
-2 to aah31415 1st species