Unofficial Thrive Forum Game Competition 2

Oh. You get a vote for round 9 and one for round 10. I think this answers your question

I just saw this now, but you don’t have Golgi (nor endoplasmatic reticulum) wich is necessary for this mutations.

When you branch off from other you don’t have the last two mutations. So you aren’t multicellullar yet.
Also, how would this symbiotic relation be? You are a carnivore. Lichens are decomposers that protect algae/cyanobacters survive outside the water in exchange of glucose.
If you want to get more control over Aurum you could get control of it too :slight_smile:

thx for telong that:
so first of all:

I think its right to do that more like the symbiotic relacen ship like moonbel meduse (upsidedown medusa):
inside the colony of the create: they give defense and the Aurum give back some energy

and for the GT, I gange that to binding agents, to with the vote

1 Like

I understood that. It was never explained why you specified I wouldn’t have extra gt votes. Would I have had extra gt votes if I had voted last round? That’s why I was confused

Change Rocky Votes to Endoplasmic Reticulum and Golgi Apparatus then

Yes.
If you voted:
Round 9
1 main 1 GT
Round 10
1 main 1 GT
(2/2)
Because you didn’t vote
Round 10
2 main 1 GT
(2/1)

Oh that makes sense now.

(I wasn’t sure if the 6 on VGT would have given me extra votes and so was just a little confused and didn’t think about adding the normal gt votes of the round)

Understood. This will have the pratically the same effects of you having thermoplasts tough. If you have a species that is 2 in 1 you would get double the mutations per round than the others and Aurum is super advanced to just get in one turn. Ok?

1 Like

Hey, @TwilightWings21, if you are still online, how would your Rocky species interpret the eletric signals?
Edit: The thing that I asked on round 8 in your species description

I finished Round 10.

@aah31415 @Pac_Mine @sci0927 @Null @TwilightWings21 @doomlightning @fralegend015 @Evolution4Weak

If you want to control more species just ask!
Remember HGT isn’t good in the long run for complex creatures. Altough it gives faster/cheaper reproduction most complex creatures have sexual reproduction for a reason. Assexual reproduction turns the species an easier prey to diseases.
In the game VGT advantage can be seen that HGT can’t get upgrades but VGT can (@fralegend015 got the first one!).

The hearts mission can be obtained once per player so go get it. It is to stimulate creative ideas, even not useful ones!
Also, when people start going on land I will make all environments harsher so people go on land. Like now there is 11 space per environment (22 total), with land it will be 8 or 9 (24/27). The “space” affects the producer competition but it may be less if we don’t get people using the free species slots.

New genus: naranjus
Main: pigment (orange)
VGT: low pressure resistance

+1 to me

You are (post filler)

Thunderjaw

Vote: Vacuole

VGT: Chemoreceptor

Rocky

Vote: Spikes (if it happens to bump into other producers that’s a plus)

VGT: create a contact current. Basically, generate a little electricity on the organisms surface to shock anything that comes in contact with it.

(Electrical signals - Hard to decide. I’m going to go with distress signals, though I might try to find a way to send food signals later)

Revenger

Vote: Flagella

VGT: The ability to generate a sticky fluid and shoot it in a rope to stick to and drag in prey to then be consumed by phagocytosis and digested via lysosomes.

(As to the signals - I’d like to find a way to use them to communicate when used minimally, but if used in a burst temporarily overload surrounding organisms sensory receptors (stunning them). If I used a vote or two on this would it be possible?)

Modifier: +1 to Thunderjaw

1 Like

Ok, here are my actions:
Maxil- change genus name to Volarae
Pedes- change genus name to Bonumarbor
Volar: Main-Melanin, VGT- Air Vacuole
Bonum: Main-Air Vacuole, HGT- VGT
Modifier- +2 to Evo4weak

1 Like

ok, here is some stuff:
Vote: heat resistens
GT: pigment black

+1 to aa
if I do right, right now, I don’t have still that 2 vote if I do rihgt

Vote: Cillia
mod: +1 to twillightwings thunderjaw

I don’t think you are too advanced to do something like this yet. You don’t have golgi (this organelle regulates secretions). What do you think about pseudopodes? It may be used as an extended arm and can be used to move too.

This could be used to hide from a predator, like an octupus ink, but with “smell” (signals) or, if you spray a prey they would be confused and swim in a random direction, but not stunned. If you want to stun as like paralisy you would need some type of toxin or similar.
You could have the confusing burst with two vote (one for the vote per say and other for endoplasmatic reticulum). You could have the paralisy burst with three votes (one for endoplasmatic reticulum, one for the toxin , one for using as the burst).
But you can’t control when you use it yet. You need Golgi to regulate your secretion.

How curious haha

If you do what right now? What second vote? I don’t

Ciliate already has low pressure resistance

I will change it! But it won’t affect the species so much. You eat first consumers and they are on the bottom.

Wait so predators are now on bottom of food chains?