Utopian Scenarios

I don’t think they would even bother talking to an enslaved species, considering they would only need them to build construction. Also, they wouldnt conquer, they search for immunity in others, and try to preserve the future of evolution. Those that are unfit to survive are put into hard labor, those that havent reached it yet are integrated into the multigalactic government of multiple species affiliated with it.

But then how would those who are integrated into the goverment talk to alien species who dont even speak their language

2 Likes

I meant that they wouldnt respond to enslaved species.

Integrated species have a different process. A ruler or authority figure of that species is appointed as the sub-ruler of the planet, whilst the expanded empire manufactures the rest (both on that world and others).

The ruler / administrator would speak the words of the multigalactic government, but in the language of his/her/its species or race.

But then how would the sub ruler know what the main ruler is saying huh

Through the process of brainwashing, or something similar to forced telekinesis.

They do have translation stuff, but don’t use it often.

But how would that teach someone a language (the forced telekinisis and brain washing)

But the rebels could steal translators to talk to the other species

It’s not teaching.

They basically take control of the rulers mind, or corrupt it enough to brainwash the population.

Translators wouldnt be powerful enough to reach other galaxies. Unless they built some sort of powerful radio telescope, it wouldnt work either way.

I mean to talk in person or use through a radio or use a communication device and use the translator while using the translator

Still, they would be galaxies away from yours. Now, you could start an intergalactic rebellion in the galaxy you’re in, but it’s not as plausible.

You could do it galaxy wide one but not a universe wide one

What do you mean by “galaxies wide one”?

In the whole galaxy?

Yes
(I hate it that i need to use ten letters)
And robo i meant galaxy wide not galaxies wide

Okay, but what does “galaxy wides” mean then?

2 Likes

As wide as the galaxy(the whole galaxy).
Do u know that country wide means?

Well, that better explains it. But still though, it seems impossible.

It would be likely that the multigalactics would’ve cut off communication beforehand.

Yes, but he said “galaxy wides”, so I was confused.

1 Like

he didnt add the s

It’s a thing called “editing”.

I saw it before he edited it.