What does your profile pic mean?

My profile picture is Steve because I am Steve.

3 Likes

holy lord steve

need 20 characters AAAAAA

1 Like

FYI, including filler in your post to exceed the 20 character limit is against the rules.

I appears your new so i just wanted to let ya know.

i just love the picture of a cute little pigeon trying to become a duck. i ended up adding a magical hat and some blood shot eyes for halloween and then i just left it like that.

2 Likes

my profile pick is from the cancelled kickstarter game human resources an rts game where you play as either giant cthulhu monsters or giant robots my profile picture is one of the cthulhu monsters

Before I talk about the meaning of my profile picture, please don’t say that my comment is unuseful, for you can try to say the same about this thread, then everybody will freaking hate you, mate. (yes, I tried to speak british, lol). Please have at least some sense of humor and just laugh a bit instead of complaining about my joke comments (this includes all future joke comments I’ll make). So, here’s the explanation :

I also found that picture while looking for pictures of pregnant sphinx to joke some people some people I know and hearing the “Ewwww” each time.

1 Like
1 Like

I wanted to create a username that was short, unique, and notable. After deciding on Deus, I wanted an easily recognizable profile picture; this naturally led me to The Creation of Adam.

2 Likes

Funny, it looks like a brain. (Look at the right)

Edit :

Have you ever played Bioshock ?

2 Likes

I wonder why its called “The Creation of Adam”

Edit :

No, but I will consider it.

2 Likes

My profile pic is me holding a bowl of cereal. Got a problem with that?

1 Like

He has no problem with your bowl of yellow cream, Socrates.

1 Like

*grumble * Why, I outta…

1 Like

…outta take out the trash?

1 Like

Yes i will, now follow me.

yeet

1 Like

yeetus deletus

now take out the trash.

2 Likes

I already did, you should now find yourself outside

1 Like

looks around and is now stranded in the middle of the ocean

How the hell did I end up out here?

1 Like

My profile pic mean my face and my real identification. Maybe it identified if I’m honest or openess or credible maybe.

1 Like

my favorite moon is Enceladus. guess what my profile pic is.

2 Likes