Who would win reborn, but also mixed with which is better and would you rather

I didnt know tigers were friendly to humans…

friend shaped does not mean friendly. it means it is shaped like something friendly.

1 Like

Tigers dont look so friendly
Anyways
While its true “cats” can refer to multiple species
The VERY obvious meaning based on the question is the specific species of house cat
Same with the “dogs”

No one uses that definition, by the TRUE common definition, cats are domestic cats.

There is no difference between “which animal” and “which species”.

Also, they wouldn’t need to be equal sizes, because you know, different animals are different sizes.

You couldn’t because there exists a limit to the size the anatomy of a species allows them to reach.

Also, I don’t care about what you would do with some being that is even inferior to insects.

floridians: am i a joke to you?

but for an equal fight between similar species it should be the ones that are the closest to the same size pitted against eachother

the upper limit of cat anatomy is the same as the upper limit for tiger anatomy

did you forget what topic you were on or do i need to make your pillow eternally warm on both sides and your blanket eternally cold and make your sheets and blankets all be eternally rough and your bed be stiff as well as make it so that any loaf of bread you leave out becomes as soggy as a blanket that was just thrown into a pool after 4 hours of being open in your house by making the air in your house have a humidity of 95%?

source? ive never seen anything larger than a maine belgium

Dogs have won the fight, and people are still talking about it but we kind of need to move on vote on the next one which is more specific about dog breeds. I already posted the next fight as a poll.

if you compare this

and this

it seems almost the same and if you scale everything up equally you basically get slightly modified tiger anatomy and with a quick google search it is easy to see that tiger skeletons look like more durable house cat skeletons that are built more for muscle and damage than just moving around and eating.

aight.

A tiger would wreck ANY dog.

agreed, but tigers arent in the question when we say “cat” vs “dog”
if we’re going by what would win in the wild, a pack of wolves would win against a tiger because wolves are almost exclusively pack animals.

the largest dogs would annihilate even the largest cats
but the largest of cats can still deal a ton of damage to the smallest of dogs

@TheForumGameMaster i just saw the new poll
you should probably post it as a message of its own rather than updating the first post
because no one would see it

A wolf is not a dog, dog means domesticated, while cat can mean any feline.

the definition of cat suggests that the poll is referring to a domesticated housecat.