Would You Survive On A Deserted Island? (Sign ups available! - Restarted new as of 11/1/22)

I jump out of the plane to conquer my fear and end up on an island. Stranded.

Whoopsy.

That’s gonna hurt in the morning

@EEGaming / Lucas

Summary

I rolled a d3 to see witch f the three ideas work
surprise surprise,
It was the leprechaun idea…
Some people even asked it for it’s pot of gold

@RoboRomb

Summary

Dexterity based roll : 17+5 = 22
soft crit
You somehow survive the fall with no major injurys nor minor
Wollie saved your life

@AgentTine

Summary

Dex d20 roll : 10
You catch your self on multipule attempts just following your parents and saying he he he, not really inconspicuous

1 Like

Action: Stalk my parents again, but this time with more stealth.

@AgentTine

Summary

Dex min 11 Dex crit 17
Dex roll : 20 + 1 =21
NATURAL 20
Not only do you get the details of where the wallet is how to get it you figure out how to map out their entire life from how they live to how they die, you now can make it to “Ireland”
I’m going to make a luck check this turn for you.
D20 roll min 10 no crit determend : 16
You avoid puberty… for now

You all are able to make it to the island so I’m going to finaly work on the post where you all inevitably crash

@eegaming / lucas

Summary

Your song destracts the whole crew so much that you made the whole ship spin and crash into the island
Good job dummy (dummy as in your character not insulting you)
Only you and @agenttine/johan survived (also your cat)
What do you do?

@AgentTine /Johan

Summary

As you get on the boat and take off you hear very bad irish singing and suddenly crash, only you and the stupid singer guy (lucas /@EEGaming) survived
What do you do?

@Deathpacitoast /James James

Summary

You quickly realise that you made a grave mistake you have no idea how to captin a ship… you instantly crash into an island and nobody survives exept you
What do you do?

@RoboRomb / ricardo

Summary

After you brush off your feet you see not one but TWO boats crashed into the island possibly with supplies and survivers… what do you do now?

Health hunger (insanity) and thirst take place now, so be careful

I take the dead pilots badge if the ship hasn’t sunk, and laugh with glee at my accomplishment. Then I take whatever I see worth taking, eg food or drink.
Edit: did my cat die?
Edit2: ok. I use my cat to help scout for food. Specifically, scent tracking small creatures to stalk and kill.

No your cat did not die, I forgot to put that in i edited it back in that your cat is alive
Public note
Don’t forget to grab supplies off of the boats!

@EEGaming

Summary

No role determend
(you should grab your supplies off the ship)
as you step off the smelly boat you see a second boat that also crashed
After you tell your cat to go hunt it just flops at your feet… It’s going to need training… like a lot
health : 50
insanity: 7
Hunger : full
Thirst : full? (not sure what word to use here)
Your cat doesn’t seem to be hungry and or thirsty right now

I grab my cat and cradle it. I take the leprechaun costume off of him. Then I decide to take refuge in the ship I crashed (woopsie). I go into a high deck and look for water.

@eegaming/ lucas

Summary

your cat purrs as you take him to the deck of the ship
you find on the ship’s deck
One basic health aid kit (look it up if you don’t know what’s in one)
2 leters worth of water bottles
20 Assorted snack packets
and your cat was able to remind you that you forgot it’s cat food in the bag (this is enough cat food to last the entire game, because I really don’t want to kill it off what’s the cat’s name btw)
out of the side of the ship you see another ship
health : 50
insanity: 7
Hunger : full
Thirst : Quenched
Your cat doesn’t seem to be hungry and or thirsty right now

You can say Thirst: Quenched.
Also the cat’s name is Whiskers.

1 Like

that’s the word i was looking for

Because i am a morally neutral person, i will loot their bags.

I pack the snacks, water, and cat food into my bag/inventory/backpack/briefcase. I leave the ship and explore the island in the direction of the other ship. (With my cat, of course.)

Action: I follow Lucas and see if he’ll lend me any food.

@Deathpacitoast

Summary

you loot the bags and you find
Health Kit
3 loafs of Breads
1 liter of water
1 rat
Wait what, you found a rat that was stowing away in the bags it looks pretty hurt
HP: 50
hunger: could eat
thirsty : dry throught
the rat looks at you hopefully inturupting the stats
Insnity 5

@EEGaming

Summary

you and your cat head to the direction of the other ship, you turn to your right and see sticks and rocks and trees that you realise is really a forest
You feel the presence of someone following you… oh gosh it’s johan! he gave you a heart attack
Hunger: it feels like dinner time
Thirst: your throught is a little dry
health 50
insanity 7

@AgentTine

Summary

you follow lucas and he seems to be startled by your actions, and then scream irish songs at you before running off to the ship
D20 based roll : 1
you get puberty, and you get it bad (but your parents never cared enough to explain it to you)
you feel bumps on your skin and hair in places you’ve never thought possible… you must be a werewolf you assume (+1 insanity)
health 10
insanity 5
hunger : I WANT MY DINnER DAD
THirsty : Give me water!

I drink some water and eat some snacks. I feed my cat. Then I scream Irish songs at Johan. I go around the forest and run to the water’s edge near the ship.

I check on them and loot the bodies.

2 Likes

Action: Cry for a bit while searching for something to eat on the beach - maybe a flipped over crab or something.

1 Like