Youtuber Coverage

Alright, I dont really know how to say this but two youtubers that I know semi-personnaly (we chat on their discord) have told me that maybe they would like to do a video on Thrive. The name of the first channel is Ricky Summer, he has like 16k subs but only a fraction of those subs are active ( It means that he gets 150/300 views per video on average ) And the name of the second channel is klo0ga. I wont be able to answer your questions 'till tomorrow because i’ve hit my Reply Limit, but you can still chat with me on the shoutbox

1 Like

We should hold off on this until we get more of a concrete game. We all know how much the Sandbox Social video reflected on how we had not much to show.

7 Likes

Yes, there are plans to do major outreach after we get a new release together with fun gameplay.

2 Likes

That Sandbox Social video definitely showed the world Thrive at the wrong time - the comments seemed to be filled with people doubting Thrive (how dare thee heathens), and overall, despite the attention and loads of users it gave us, I think it may have damaged what people thought of Thrive.

1 Like

I didn’t see that many negative comments and most of the highest upvoted ones were quite positive. But I agree that compared to earlier peaks of new people finding thrive we haven’t gotten that many new fans or team members.

1 Like

I do not see them play thrive,also Klo0ga have less subscribers but more views lol

We should pile together what we have finished and figure out what to work on next.

1 Like