0.4.0 hYPe thReAD!

In light of the recent Devblog, I thought I might make a fun little thing where we all get excited about the upcoming release. I’ll add a new image to the countdown each day.

You meanwhile can post questions or memes or general hype for what we have in store. This thread won’t be too heavily moderated, so (within reason) go nuts.

After all, it’s only…

7 Likes

hopefully now my game won’t refuse to launch due to the mysterious audio bug
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.4.0

I cant wait for this update.

Hopefully we might see some new faces on the forums as well!

When i heard about thrive 4.0 being confermed i was like YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY But now that i’m calmed down and i’ve collected my self and it’s only 5 DAYS AWAY I’M LIKE HDKFMNAEKJFN:CKJLNEOUISBQAPWSBDCJKNSPJ RKNOJW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

1 Like
3 Likes

YAY! yay! yay 4.0, we… don’t even have the simplest stage yet… oh that’s bad… (don’t get me wrong, your doing good work).

Welp I know what I’m going to be doing the weekend. I will not rest before I obtain the Thrive 0.4.0 Temporary Win Condition Champion of the Universe™ title

1 Like

3 Likes

Yay my winter holidays will start with the release of 0.4.0, nothing could be better!

1 Like
1 Like

Guyyyyyyys :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Stop the memes or hhyyrylainen will haunt you in your sleep…

no he will not, he’ll finish it quick.

1 Like

im sure hhyyrylainen won’t go that far

2 Likes

H Y P E

hYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyypppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH boy

:thrive: :thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive: :thrive::thrive: :thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive: :thrive: --------------------------------------------------------------4.0! umm… ok--------------------------------------------------------------------------