0.4.0 hYPe thReAD!

I cant wait for this update.

Hopefully we might see some new faces on the forums as well!

When i heard about thrive 4.0 being confermed i was like YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY But now that i’m calmed down and i’ve collected my self and it’s only 5 DAYS AWAY I’M LIKE HDKFMNAEKJFN:CKJLNEOUISBQAPWSBDCJKNSPJ RKNOJW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

1 Like
3 Likes

YAY! yay! yay 4.0, we… don’t even have the simplest stage yet… oh that’s bad… (don’t get me wrong, your doing good work).

Welp I know what I’m going to be doing the weekend. I will not rest before I obtain the Thrive 0.4.0 Temporary Win Condition Champion of the Universe™ title

1 Like

3 Likes

Yay my winter holidays will start with the release of 0.4.0, nothing could be better!

1 Like
1 Like

Guyyyyyyys :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Stop the memes or hhyyrylainen will haunt you in your sleep…

no he will not, he’ll finish it quick.

1 Like

im sure hhyyrylainen won’t go that far

2 Likes

H Y P E

hYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyypppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH boy

:thrive: :thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive: :thrive::thrive: :thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive::thrive: :thrive: --------------------------------------------------------------4.0! umm… ok--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get through finals then i play some thrive

This will be a fun Winter