0.5.10 Release Candidate Testing

That doesn’t seem to be a crashed log. The end seems to indicate that the game is exiting in a controlled way. So that’s probably not the log file from the run Thrive crashed.

I’m pretty sure it was in the last release already. You need to adapt by getting lysosomes to digest different kind of prey.

There is, the lysosome.

1 Like

i cant start the game my avast anty virus is closing it

Tell the anti virus to let it run or get a better anti virus (my opinion of avast is super low).

i cant oforth a bether one and the free ones dont work very whell how to i turn it of to test the game and i whout turn it back on later

People have been saying for a while now that having just Windows Defender is just fine on Windows 10. Free anti virus programs are all terrible (except malware bytes) and if you can’t afford anything, you should not use the free programs at all.

Google “avast let a blocked program run” and follow instructions you find.

1 Like

I can also testify that i droped to 3-5 fps in multicellular stage and i am on the lowest settings including Tiny entity limit but i noticed that every time i left the Editor a fully grown speciment of my kind had spawned and since i never left the patch they never got removed, could they be exceeding the Entity limit?

Also the new mucilage jet organelles do not feel very impactful and it feels like you need to put many generations into it to even get a use from it.

I do love the new reprodution mechanic , it opens up new options and lets you progress in a nice pace.

What eating amonnia and phosphate gives us now?

That’s actually a very good insight. Way before destroying the performance the reproduced copies of the player should prevent everything else in the game from spawning, so I didn’t think it in terms of being able to tank the performance that much because it should make the game unplayable for other reasons first. But now that you pointed that out, I think we need to do something for that. I’ve opened an issue:

Any further feedback should now be put here: 0.5.10 Feedback thread and be played with the full 0.5.10 release.

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.