0.5.9 Feedback thread

Would that I could, but I’m not a programmer. I could make you some pretty pictures if it helped. ¯\ _(ツ)_ /¯

Also, regarding negative feedback: sorry. Feedback tends to skew negative when you ask for it. I’m not likely to start a new thread just to tell you about how much I like MP refunding, so suffice it to say that this update has made the game significantly more fun and I really do appreciate the work that went into it.

I should be more sensitive to that. Demoralizing creators is the opposite of what I want.

Hope the Pangonian patch map problem gets fixed soon.

1 Like

I mean concept art can inspire developers. I don’t think I’m that swayed by concept art but some other developers had said that seeing new concept art being made reignited their passion.

I do understand this on a logical level, but it’s hard to tell your building exhaustion / exasperation to go away based on logic…

Do you refer to the map links being gone after loading a save? If so that was one of the first things fixed after 0.5.9 was released.

1 Like

In a dev build or on live? I just tested it on 0.5.9.0 and it’s still there.

DevBuild, we don’t secretly update the released versions.
If there was a new minor version it would have been called 0.5.9.1 and not just sneakily put in the previous release.

This topic was automatically closed after 168 days. New replies are no longer allowed.