0.6.0 Release Candidate Testing and Launcher 2.0 testing

Thrive definitely needs some optimizations.

Turning the entity limit to tiny is the only thing that reduces late game lag. Also in case you hang around in a patch too long the duplications of you just stay around forever (even over the entity limit), which needs some kind of fix (and is nothing new in this release):

2 Likes

yes, its was alreay in FFS in the lower entity limit, but to move to other patch its a great idea also that I did not try, but u know, i not the type of moving to other patch that i am the king there.

also - something weird i did see in the auto-evo: idk if its a feater or something else, but i see comper to me (there player) they see to be haveing more MP and more organelle. after the evolution tree have been added, i just see what i have been evole and what they have evolve and see the mismatch in there.

maybe it me or its what use to be, but it seen a bit unfair.
need more testing

Okay my first impresions

Starting up the game it does seem faster. The new intro is nice very detailed and fits with the rest of the game.

Now onto the bugs i have managed to find.

First off i have noticed that when changing the membrane some of the textures seem to have a clipping? issue
most that is the most noticeable with the Cellulose membrane and others.

Ekrānuzņēmums 2022-12-07 162227

Here is a small list of the membrane types that seem to have this issue (unless this is intented then i apologize).

1. Cellulose
  2. Silica
  3. Calcium Carbonate
  4. Chitin

The remaining two membrane types dont have this issue.
Fluidity / Rigidity does not seem to affect this.

Thats everything that i have found for now. I will keep you updated.

1 Like

Apparently, the snaky trail of unlimited glucose still happens.

(Reproduce after maxing out glucose storage, then hit the guaranteed glucose cloud)

Not very high priority I would say.

1 Like

0.6.0 is out now so further feedback should go here: