Achievements icons

I meant like actually uploading a photo here instead of suggesting an achievement. But I tried it and it didn’t work so…
My idea for an achievement is “Never-Ending Disco Party” its a challenge based achievement where you have to complete a whole game of Thrive with disco mode on without dying.
Another idea is an achievement called “PhotoSYTHESIS” where you make an animal that has plants growing on it.

“Never-Ending Disco Party” - Beat Thrive in its entirity in disco mode without ever dying. @MechanicalPumpkin

image-21.png

“First Touch” - Encounter sentient alien life.

image-1.png (3)

“Anti Science” - stay in the society stage for 3 hours?

image-23.png
10 Likes

@Deathpacitoast I love your style! I think those would be a perfect fit for Thrive! Keep it up, I can’t wait for more amazing artwork!

1 Like

I’ve got another idea, it’s called “Dev Team” where you meet all the species named after the developers. It’s a sort of joke achievement but it’s also a challenging one as well.

Eh. I don’t think having just a few icons in a pixel art style while the rest of the game is not pixel art, isn’t the best aesthetic fit.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: General fanart

I haven’t done one of these in a long time. Here’s one more. Maybe some others will come later. I don’t know.

Based on @DPHkraken’s Achievement

We Gave You Your Fire: Uplift a primitive species into a higher technology level.

image-26.png

7 Likes

Wow, that are cool…some of the achievements i’ve made in the achievement thread…

One small step from_: evolve a terrestrial creature for the first time.
how is that possible? : evolve a sapient limbless creature
what the…?: as a human, create an uplift…humans
Your lack of imagination disturbs me: evolve a human-like creature

“Careful, they’re sharp!” - Evolve jaw and teeth analogues.

image-26.png (1)

“Liqui-vicious” - Become a Liquivore.

image-27.png

11 Likes

This is similar to we gave you your fire, but I was thinking of an achievement called Prometheus syndrome: ascend 100 species to the society stage before you reach the ascension stage

I changed the thread name for something more specific, hope you don’t mind.

I suppose it’s fine, though there’s one non-achievement icon fan art in this thread.
I would have moved that post to a general fan art thread, but apparently we don’t have that kind of thread.

Based on @MechanicalPumpkin’s Achievement

Evolve an organism capable of combusting fire

image clone-28.png

“Bow-chika-bowow” - Evolve a sexual reproduction analog.

image clone-27.png (1)

8 Likes

“But. . . You can’t. . .” - Smeltle the meltle.

image clone-34.png

I can’t believe it took me this long to finally do this.

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Achievements

“Kardashev: Type 1” - Become a type 1 civilization

image clone-35.png

“Into the skies” - Evolve Flight

image clone-36.png

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Achievements

This is so cool looking…

can u do my achievement?
2nd place: have a civilized species develop before you

It’s been two years since this thread was last active, so probably not lol