Achievements

I know I said I would stop doing this, but this pun is too good.

Chauvinism
Have a corrupt security officer use excessive violence in his moment of extreme chauvinism.

2 Likes

Omnipotent trollage: step 1: reach ascension, step 2: find a awakening society. Step 3: perform miracles so they start a religion, step 4: stop doing miracles when they reach society Step 5: religion dies out by space, step 6: smite all of the nonbelievers

2 Likes

WAIT THAT’S IMPOSS- Oh, oh ok: Create an amphibian civilisation

2 Likes

Sensory Overload: Have at least 50 distinct senses

4 Likes

Poland can’t into space: In industrial stage, play as a nation that doesn’t have a space program.

1 Like

two achievement ideas

• Hic Sunt Dracones
    have 10 ships sunk by a single species of megafauna
  • All hands on deck!
    kill 10 megafauna with a single ship
1 Like

i think we should stop here: In any stage, stay still for 2 minutes
For the Imperium!!: creates a xenophobic empire using humans
Spiderverse: evolve a sapient spider-like creature

1 Like

I think that one should be more of “stay in industrial stage for ____ amount of time”

1 Like

I came up with a few.

I have become death, destroyer of worlds: In the industrial stage, successfully detonate a nuclear bomb for the first time.

Everything becomes a crab eventually: Evolve a creature with a crab-like body plan.

There was a hole here, it’s gone now: Have the entrance to your burrow collapse as a burrowing creature.

They look like monsters to you? In awakening, society, or industrial stage; attack and or kill other members of your species while hallucinating (as the result of disease, or the ingestion of certain compounds.)

3 Likes

I love all of these though I thought you should know that Oppenheimer quote has been used several times before.

1 Like

Thanks, I was unaware that the quote was already used in another idea for an achievement.

To be fair I’m pretty sure every mildly famous quote has been used in an achievement already. This thread is purely for fun, I wouldn’t worry too much about duplicates

2 Likes

How can you be so heartless?: Reach the Awakening Stage as a creature with no heart
An acephalous society: Reach the Awakening Stage as a creature with no defined head
Out of breath: Reach the Awakening Stage as a creature with no gas exchange organs
This is getting out of hand: Reach the Awakening Stage as a creature with no manipulators
Are you out of your mind?: Reach the Awakening Stage as a creature with no true brain

But… How?: Get all of the above achivements with a single creature

3 Likes

Clawesome: create a creature that is made of atleast 75% claws.

A better future, underground: Have your species survive a nuclear extinction event by building vaults underground.

Democracy!: loose in society or industrial stage due to choices made by your populous.

Exploitation of the human storytelling instinct: use propaganda to win a war.

Lucked out: be uplifted.

Bad luck: be downshifted.

No Jon!: experience internal turmoil due to internet propagada.

1 Like

You did a really bad choice: Win a war without losses on your side

We did a really bad choice: Lose a war without having hurt the other side

1 Like

Made a few more.

• Fountain of youth: Evolve a creature that can revert to an immature stage in response to certain stressors. (like the immortal jellyfish.)

• We are eternal: Evolve a creature that cannot die of old age.

• Toxic shock syndrome: Evolve a creature that is both highly poisonous, and capable of delivering a fatal electric shock.

• All bark, no bite: Evolve a creature that can produce vocalizations of over a hundred decibels, but has no other method of defense.

• All Bite, no bark: Evolve a creature with jaws powerful enough to crush bone that is unable to produce any kind of vocalization whatsoever.

• Umbrella Scheme: In industrial stage, create a pharmaceutical company that secretly partakes in the research and creation of bioweapons.

4 Likes
  • Paparrazi (? I don’t know how to spell it[seriously not part of the achievement name])
    create a creature capable of producing a bright bioluminescent flash
  • CLEAR!
    create a creature capable of producing electric charge
  • corrosive danger
    create a creature capable of producing acid
  • damn them all
    survive an extinction event by sacrificing most of you empire
2 Likes

Heres an idea for the achivements

Challenge

Here we go AGAIN - Possess a microbe
You won once again - Posses a microbe and lead it to ascension.
Space or Bust! - Evolve a flying organism and discover space (skip to the space stage)

Joke

The Sun Is a Deadly Lazer - Get the industrial stage while never leaving the ocean
A Complete Fail - Go Extinct while never evolving ONCE!

2 Likes

It was just a prank bro: Destroy a planet that has a colony of your own species.

2 Likes