Dead Game

Yes it is. you go to waiting list until a player quits or i allow 6 players

Can I please be put on the waiting list as well? I have an idea for a fun species I could play.

Yes you can be into it

what do i do?

Read top, you have certain kinds of votes you can do (specifically ā€˜ordersā€™ section)

O thx

1 Like

you can like or react with a +1 instead of posting a message

Look in ā€˜ordersā€™ section of first post, and the sheet positive probably pmed you. You canā€™t do the law thing I donā€™t think, that would fall under a policy vote and we only have one to start (usually)

1 Like

Scouting is policy
Still missing science vote
Also you send orders in your private message
You donā€™t have enough resources for building pastoral lands

May I also join the waiting list

1 Like

ok thanks for clarifying.

when you get the vote system right on the first time-

Is there any room for anyone else? Iā€™d like to join too.

There is a wait list I believe, you would be third on it

Fourth place actually

1 Like

Oh yes I forgot skyguy

Alright, hereā€™s my thing:

My civ and ish

Species

• Name: Human
  • Description: Good olā€™ featherless bipeds
  • Preferred Climate: None (start me on a river delta on the coast)
  • Traits
  • Positive:

-Unending curiosity: humans are highly curious creatures, they always want to know ans attempt to come up with explanations to everything happening around them. = significant bonus to science, -5 points

-Natural marksmen: all the way since they were mere monkeys, the ancestors of humanity have been slinging their shit at each other, and humanity has learnes much, it seems, at least in terms of throwing things. Humans are some of it not the best marksmen in the animal kingdom, able to aim further and more accurately than any other. = significant range bonus to ranged units, -3 points

-Sweating: humans have the ability to sweat, this allows them to cool their bodies even while doing physically intensive work, which massively increases the amount of time they can work for: able to run and work longer, -2 points

• Negative:

-The need for change: humans are creatures which donā€™t just merely create change, they need it desperately. To eat the same food, walk the same walk, hunt the same animal in the same spot, it will slowly drive them crazy if there isnā€™t some form of change. = significant chance of stability dropping if nothing new, no expansion or nothing interesting happens for too long, +4 points

-Tribalism: humans are tribalistic creatures, they are prone to drawing arbitrary lines between themselves and ā€œtheirā€ people, and other peoples, be it on certain characteristics, faiths or ideologies on which they differ. This causes opportunistic elements of such ā€œtribesā€ to often take advantage of periods of unrest to push forward their own tribeā€™s agenda. = chance of another stability loss whenever stability is lost, +3 points

-Slow runners: humans are many things, but fast is not one of them. They rely on their endurance and smarts to hunt normally, their speed far lacking in comparison to most. = foot soldiers are slower, +1 point

Civ

• Color: Blood red
  • Name: Nisos Dyyrum
  • Gov: Absolute Monarchy
  • Religion: Confusionism

-Description: Confusionism is a cosmopolitan religion which holds that all gods of all other religions exist, somewhere in an aethereal realm. It also believes that all things, from the smallest speck of sand to the gods themselves, are merely different beings with different levels of power, all part od a greater singular being. They believe that when things die, they either combine or are absorbed by greater beings, thus making them stronger, until eventually everything unifies into one unnamed Supreme Entity, which creates the very universe out of itā€™s body after countless aeons of boredom and loneliness in the emptiness of nothing; after itā€™s reunification, it supposedly looks back over the lives of every single being which came forth from itā€™s body, and eliminates those which it finds boring or repulsive, keeping those which it believes interesting or good, with the end goal of creating a universe that will always keep it entertained and end itā€™s boredom forever. There are 3 main branches of confusionism - the theists, the moderates and the carionics. The theists believe that all gods must be worshipped accordingly in order to not incur their wrath; the moderates are ambivalent but overall respectful towards the gods, believing it not worthwhile to worship them since they arenā€™t often helpful, but having no problems with others worshipping them, instead focusing themselves on the sciences ans philosophy to gain better understanding of the world in order to make it better; and finally, there are the carionics, based off of the ancient tale of Carion, a human state from another universal cycle which nearly killed all the gods, this branch of confusionism is actively misotheistic and believes in the necessity of the destruction of all Gods in order to ensure the safety and happiness of all living beings.

-Traits: hedonistic, syncretic, theistic, ethnic

• Culture: Nisean society is heavily influenced by itā€™s religion, being fairly accepting of other cultures and liberal, with the moderate branch of confusionism being the most widespread and overall stance the state itself takes as well. However, beneath the surface there is also quite a bit of toxicity, as thereā€™s always a drive to be successful, to lead an interesting and fulfilling life, so that one might be kept in the next universal cycle instead of being discarded and replaced. Thus, failure carries much greater shame and consequences in nisean society.

Leader

• Name: Sulio II
  • Title: Dyyr
  • Appearance: A man of average height, with a mixture of east asian and mediterranean characteristics. Royal attire normally includes a light metal chestplate and joint-guards, beneath which are modest clothes colored shades of red and gold, the main colors of Nisos.

You arent joining yet, youā€™re in the waiting list

Oh alright, sorry then oof

1 Like

Round 2: Volcanic Winter
Season:Spring
Global Event:Volcanic Eruption
It seems the peaceful springtime has been disrupted by a sudden volcanic disruption, while this is already devastating for the local inhabitants, the lasting consequences from the fallout will be much worse.

Global modifiers:
Nuclear Winter:-10% global food production

Shop
Army

Foot Melee:
Damage: 5
Toughness:10
Pursuit:5
Screening:5
Strength:100
Upkeep, 0.5 wood, 0.5 stone
Bowmen: